On a sad note

sntemp

It was apparent that Prothro will never get back to any where near his level of competition before the broken leg.

It was disheartening to see him trying to run. Yes it's a feel good story that he ran on the field but he looked really bad.

It was apparent that Prothro will never get back to any where near his level of competition before the broken leg.

It was disheartening to see him trying to run. Yes it's a feel good story that he ran on the field but he looked really bad.

Yes, I'm glad that he was given the chance to participate in a football game at Alabama. But, you're right - he will never play college ball again.

I felt sorry for him when he was trying to run onto the field and could barely do it. As much as I can't stand Bama, I hate that this happened to such a talented player.

Barring a miracle, I don't think that guy will ever play. If so, he surely won't be competitive. My biggest fear for him is that he will always struggle in his day to day stuff because of the leg. He was limping a great deal and it's been over a year. I pray he has a nice recovery. Playing ball just seems out of the question. Poor guy!

when i saw him run onto the field, i started to tear up. seeing what he was before the accident, and to see him now was just too much, yes, i will be praying for him. if he does by some miracle return to the playing field and is able to play at a high level it would be a great comeback story and movie time. i wish him well and all the best. he was destined to play on sunday, the name said it all.

I feel for Protho but once again it proved trotting out heroes don't win ball games. The really sad part is that Protho and the bammers still think he will play next year.

I kind of fell bad for him...it's almost like they are using it to death. You can use the emotional part so much until it's just old and tired. Felt liek they used him....of course this coming from the ppl who act like the bear is still alive and kicking

Archived