Sugar Bowl - LSU vs. Notre Dame

runswithscissors

yep! They sure didn't review it long. Must have the Oregon State - Oklahoma replay guy, he must have come out of retirement. That could cost them the game if it stays close.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the ##$##$#? HIs hand was under the ball the whole time. This stinks. Big 12 refs suck!

I've come of the opinion all college officiating sucks. We now see the Big 12, we saw how bad the Big 10 sucked in our game, we know about the SEC and of course the Pac-10 showed their suckiness in the Origon-Oklahoma game early on in the season.

How in the world could that be over turned? I could MAYBE see if they rulled it incomplete intitally, but it was ruled an INT and then over turned. That is bs if I have ever seen it. Fat Bastard must be the replay official! Cheating to help out his sloppy brother is not cool.

What the ##$##$#? HIs hand was under the ball the whole time. This stinks. Big 12 refs suck!

I've come of the opinion all college officiating sucks. We now see the Big 12, we saw how bad the Big 10 sucked in our game, we know about the SEC and of course the Pac-10 showed their suckiness in the Origon-Oklahoma game early on in the season.

AMEN!!!!

yep it was betwen his arm and his hip....and the nose of the ball touched the ground....incomplete pass...i said that as soon as they showed the replay...

LSPUKE just got another one though... Come on IRISH...

yep it was betwen his arm and his hip....and the nose of the ball touched the ground....incomplete pass...i said that as soon as they showed the replay...

LSPUKE just got another one though... Come on IRISH...

What? Are you serious? They showed the replay 10 times.... did you go to the bathroom and not watch them?

Why do you want ND to win? What happened to SEC loyalty? Just wondering, you have a right to cheer for whomever. MIght make this more fun now.

I cant stand this... this is an illegal review!

No kidding, why are they reviewing it? Where do they get these refs? Don't they have to go to school or something and learn the rules?

Okay, this is screwy, if they call a play dead, how can it be reviewed? These guys are awful. Touchdown Jesus Charlie must have some connections we don't know about. PLus the ground can't cause a fumble. Our luck they will over turn it.

OKay someone has some sense!! No review.

illegal review? how do you figure that??

Can't review it because he was down by contact.

illegal review? how do you figure that??

You sure you are watching the same game? Suger bowl....FOX......2007?

Why do you want ND to win? What happened to SEC loyalty? Just wondering, you have a right to cheer for whomever. MIght make this more fun now.

I couldn't care less about "sec loyalty".... i want ND to win this one...and then i want OSU to open up a can on Florida and rip them apart...I want to see a 4 TD or more OSU win.....wanted UAT to lose too...

I couldn't care less about "sec loyalty".... i want ND to win this one...and then i want OSU to open up a can on Florida and rip them apart...I want to see a 4 TD or more OSU win.....wanted UAT to lose too...

Well okay. I wanted UAT to lose too, but I wanted the rest to win. I am tired of hearing everyone bad mouth the SEC. You are entitled to your opinion.

Good luck, you are going to need it.

Good luck, you are going to need it.

what is your problem?? It's just a game loser...I happen to want nd to win..so what?? Not going to lose any sleep over it if they don't...but i can still root for who i want...

Archived