Congrats to LSU!!!

DKW 86

:cheer: That was a totally awesome win in the Sugar Bowl.

You did all of us in the :sec: proud! :cheer:

Congratulations! :cheer:

Now, Go :uf: ! :cheer:

WOW! LSU looked great! And those boys from ND have now seen a football team of men. They haven't played a team like LSU before. And don't want to again. Thank you for showing the rest of the world what SEC football is.

Great game LSU. It was just what I expected from you.

I get so upset when every stinking close call goes ND's way! At least on one occasion it was reversed. What a shame that LSU had to use up it's coach's challenge just to get a review!

I really hope our fans are respectful to one another in the future. It's a shame that our games are always marred by some poor sportsmanship from the fans.

Once again, Great Game!

WOW!!!! GOD IS GOOD!!!!!!!

Way to Go LSU....

side bar........Thanks to Bama I now fear of losing my tax deduction of what I donate each year extra to get my tickets.... :(

At halftime they showed a small clip of Les Miles in Iraq visiting the troops. Also on the trip

was Lou Holtz,in the clip he was wearing a Notre Dame cap. Not that it matters

Took a while for LSU to really put the beatdown on them but they eventually did. Congrats to our resident Toonces!

I told ya :cheer::lsu::thumbsup::big: . Now, lets just see if Miles and the players can get Russell to stay.

So you are not one of the Russell haters? From the way the hatteries were talking last night sounds like you better be more concerned about Fisher leaving?

Good job LSU!! Way to represent the SEC! :cheer:

Notre Dame = Over-Rated

SEC = Best Conference in the Country by a mile.

I believe that with that win, the SEC assured itself of a winning bowl season (currently 5-3 w/ the national championship to go).

Did Herbie or Holtz get interviewed after the game?

At halftime they showed a small clip of Les Miles in Iraq visiting the troops. Also on the trip

was Lou Holtz,in the clip he was wearing a Notre Dame cap. Not that it matters

did anyone notice a still photo that was shown during that story that appeared to have our own al borges in attendance as well? i could've sworn i saw him in the middle of that photo.

lou holtz is total nd homer, alway has and always will.

i think i read somewhere that auburn is the only team in the top 20 all-time wins list that hasn't played notre dame. we should change that.

It will be very, very hard for me to say this......BUT

GO Gators!!!!! aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Archived