$aban's Press Conference Today

Proud Tiger

I watched most of $lick Nick's PR today. Wow!! He is going to be a great fit at bama.

--he takes full credit for all his successes and points fingers/makes excuses for his failures. He doesn't think he failed at Miami

--he even takes some credit for LSU's win last night since he recruited a lot of their players

--he in essence admitted to lying over the past few weeks but ratioanlized like a good bammer would

As one would expect, his leaving Miami hasn't drawn any praises there. A good example is an article in today's Miami Herald by Dan LeBatard.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald

The rest of the link is too long to post here but just go to sports, then find Today's Commentary, In My Opionion, then see article "$aban Leaves as a Loser, Weasel" by LeBatard

Did you notice that everytime he referred to LSU, he said "we"? He's a Tider now, he can't do that if he wants the mullet nation to embrace him.

I gotta admit...he said he left the Dolphins in better shape then what he found them in....I am like.....seriously? He did? Where? How?

They now have a chance to get a good coach.

Satan is a self centered, egotistical idiot!!!

He is the leader of his kind now :)

Archived