Serious Question for Auburn Fans

boyjeddah

HELLO! Are you illiterate, Boyjeddah?!? First you typed your post and then edited it but still left this out!

Here I will highlight it in orange so you can see it and think of Auburn and mean old number 6 at the same time!

I was not trying to stir things up or being disrespectful to you "as individuals" or to your team. If that was my intention, it would ve been much easier to do that on an Alabama board instead of an Auburn one "do not you think?"

Gosh you are a true bammer, and where is AUChizad to point this out!!!!!

I can't believe I'm even replying to this but...

it was a rhetorical question

and believe it or not Mr. Genius, but they've recently added this to the english language --> "do not = don't"

HELLO! Are you illiterate, Boyjeddah?!? First you typed your post and then edited it but still left this out!

Here I will highlight it in orange so you can see it and think of Auburn and mean old number 6 at the same time!

I was not trying to stir things up or being disrespectful to you "as individuals" or to your team. If that was my intention, it would ve been much easier to do that on an Alabama board instead of an Auburn one "do not you think?"

Gosh you are a true bammer, and where is AUChizad to point this out!!!!!

I can't believe I'm even replying to this but...

it was a rhetorical question

and believe it or not Mr. Genius, but they've recently added this to the english language --> "do not = don't"

WOW! You're right just check your post again. The Lord of the RINGS

And say to yourself, "DO NOT YOU THINK," do you mean, "Don't you think." If I am wrong I'm sorry. GOSH!

I've never understood why some Auburn fans get so defensive over questions like these. Although I did get tired of explaining it to Virginia Tech fans at the Sugar bowl, I eventually did start saying " Yea, so what? We've got 2 mascots. Is there some NCAA law against that?" I love the Eagle and the Tiger. We have very unique traditions at Auburn and I don't care if other people try to belittle them. Our bama visitors should visit the 'tradition' link at auburntigers.com for the best explanation.

Tiger_Eagle.0.jpg

Auburn%20Mascot.0.jpg

I like it. Give me some more! Ohhh, I know, do one where UAT has a higher score at the end of a football game versus Auburn in the last 5 years! That would be hilarious!!! :cheer:

Archived