Bama Bobo Honker of the Day

GalensGhost

So I was at the Senior Bowl! Lucky me. Lots of fun rain.

Mike Raita garners his first Bama Bobo Honker Award for his reaction to Ray Melick on the crappy-awful ABC33/40 show "The Zone". One of the worst sports shows in the history of awful sports shows in Birmingham.

Melick pointed out the clear hypocrisy in Saban demanding that commits remain committed while simultaneously and zealously pursuing recruits who are pledged to other schools. Raita choked on his microphone and claimed he saw no dichotomy. On, please. Even my seven year old daughter can see it.

Mike Raita garners his first Bama Bobo Honker Award for his reaction to Ray Melick on the crappy-awful ABC33/40 show "The Zone". One of the worst sports shows in the history of awful sports shows in Birmingham.

Melick pointed out the clear hypocrisy in Saban demanding that commits remain committed while simultaneously and zealously pursuing recruits who are pledged to other schools. Raita choked on his microphone and claimed he saw no dichotomy. On, please. Even my seven year old daughter can see it.

Let me understand this...Raita choked on his microphone while honking Bama Bobo? :blink:

Let me understand this...Raita choked on his microphone while honking Bama Bobo? :blink:

I have to ask: Doesnt that make it a Bama bobo honking dp then? :roflol:

Nick says if they shop, Bama shops. Fair enough. Obviously, if you contact a committed player and he is interested, then he isn't committed.

Nick says if they shop, Bama shops. Fair enough. Obviously, if you contact a committed player and he is interested, then he isn't committed.

Ok, let's make this a bit clearer for you. Say SPUAT has a recruit, a very good recruit that has said he was a solid commit. And LSU (or whoever) comes calling to that recruit, he decommits from SPUAT, and commits there. Wouldn't you be concerned (pissed/mad/insert your feeling here)? Now, how would it feel to you?

So by this logic, it's okay for me to hit on any engaged woman I want; because if it turns out after my contact that one or two express interest, then those one or two weren't really committed anyway.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Who cares? I don't care what he does, as long as he wins and does it within the rules of the game. Two things he will do.

Fixed that for the 95%-ers in your fanbase.

So by this logic, it's okay for me to hit on any engaged woman I want; because if it turns out after my contact that one or two express interest, then those one or two weren't really committed anyway.

Exactly. And your fiance has no right to get pissed as you make the other offers. And should she entertain offers from other suitors.... she's a lowdown dirty skank and you didn't want her anyway.

Until she's wearin' that ring...

Well, if it was ok for the skank to play around before marriage, what difference will the ring make (to her)?

Well, if it was ok for the skank to play around before marriage, what difference will the ring make (to her)?

The ring means that she can take (at least) half of what you own.

Guest Tigrinum Major

If she's hot enough and she's not married, she's free game.

The LOI is the marriage license.

That is some fricked up logic, frien. I hope your fraternity brothers keep their girlfriends away from you.

The ring means that she can take (at least) half of what you own.

Not if it's in my dad's name. :big: But then again, he's a bammer so I'd probably be screwed either way. Doh!

Archived