Cheney the war criminal

Bottomfeeder

Not a Hell of a lot has changed since 9-11 with regard to this nation's readiness and willingness to face facts. 9-11 was in fact, our modern day Pearl Harbor. People are already showing signs of lacking the will or the resolve to fight this deadly threat to our very existence as a nation and a people. Doubt it not, this nation's time is limited if people do not wake up and demand that these "politicians" get off their arses and actually do something. This should NOT be a partisan issue since it involves EVERYONE'S lives. There's no question that Iran is supporting the insurgency in Iraq as well as Syria and something must be done by SOMEBODY to alleviate or defuse this situation. I tend to think that diplomacy MUST be expolored before Military action but regardless, something has to be done. JMO

Not a Hell of a lot has changed since 9-11 with regard to this nation's readiness and willingness to face facts. 9-11 was in fact, our modern day Pearl Harbor. People are already showing signs of lacking the will or the resolve to fight this deadly threat to our very existence as a nation and a people. Doubt it not, this nation's time is limited if people do not wake up and demand that these "politicians" get off their arses and actually do something. This should NOT be a partisan issue since it involves EVERYONE'S lives. There's no question that Iran is supporting the insurgency in Iraq as well as Syria and something must be done by SOMEBODY to alleviate or defuse this situation. I tend to think that diplomacy MUST be expolored before Military action but regardless, something has to be done. JMO

Don't worry Bushco will be bombing them into the stone-age by April. And, everyone here will have a chance to go sign up to fight the Jihadist in the Arab lands. I'll kick back and watch it all on Pay-per-view with Orville Redenbacher's Best. :popcorn:

Don't worry Bushco will be bombing them into the stone-age by April. And, everyone here will have a chance to go sign up to fight the Jihadist in the Arab lands. I'll kick back and watch it all on Pay-per-view with Orville Redenbacher's Best. popcorn.gif

What's funny is watching these anti American whackos like BF continue to spin the 'Bushco' war machine mantra. We were told all LAST year that we'd be at war w/ Iran by October. Bush needed the midterm election boost, they said. Well, he needed it, but we came no closer to armed conflict w/ Iran. Now they push it back to April. WHY ? Who the hell cares. The whackos will just push their 'predictions' back a few more months, if anyone bothers to ask them why we didn't go to war in April, as they said we would, back in February.

Archived