Tiger Al? Dognut Boy?

War Eagle 96

All things considered (the AUnation version) isn't neary as fun without you? I noticed you're disappearances coincided with Sadaam being found. Are you guys mad at us or what?

There are still here.............I truly would miss Tiger Al even though we disagree on most political issues. I could do without the Donut's communist propaganda though :angry:

There are still here.............I truly would miss Tiger Al even though we disagree on most political issues.  I could do without the Donut's communist propaganda though :angry:

I second that. TigerAl is a worthy and honorable opponent. He is around and is posting. With all the things coming out of Dean's mouth and other democrats for that matter, there is probably not much TA can say. I may disagree with him alot, but if there is such a thing as a smart liberal, then TA is that, so he knows when not to make himself a target (A wise man picks his fights wisely). However, I can't say that for D-boy. :lol:

There are still here.............I truly would miss Tiger Al even though we disagree on most political issues.  I could do without the Donut's communist propaganda though :angry:

I second that. TigerAl is a worthy and honorable opponent. He is around and is posting. With all the things coming out of Dean's mouth and other democrats for that matter, there is probably not much TA can say. I may disagree with him alot, but if there is such a thing as a smart liberal, then TA is that, so he knows when not to make himself a target (A wise man picks his fights wisely). However, I can't say that for D-boy. :lol:

Preach on, gentlemen. Worthy adversaries are hard to find. The rest are just spewers of spin.

I'm still here!!! WE 96, I've made 52 posts since Saddam was captured. This ones number 53. The proper question might be, "Where have YOU been???"

Actually, I've been at work this week and haven't been able to post so much. But, rest assured, I still stand firm in my positions despite the fact that Bush put Saddam in that hole months ago and "captured" him when he did for political gain.

What??? Are you serious??? Who left the microphone on???????

:D

I'm still here!!! WE 96, I've made 52 posts since Saddam was captured. This ones number 53. The proper question might be, "Where have YOU been???"

Actually, I've been at work this week and haven't been able to post so much. But, rest assured, I still stand firm in my positions despite the fact that Bush put Saddam in that hole months ago and "captured" him when he did for political gain.

What??? Are you serious??? Who left the microphone on???????

:D

Nice to see you can laugh about all that, TA. :lol: Heck, I guess all you can do is laugh about it because is sure is hard to take those comments seriously.

All things considered (the AUnation version) isn't neary as fun without you? I noticed you're disappearances coincided with Sadaam being found. Are you guys mad at us or what?

I'm still around, thanks. I've hd a few extra things piled on my plate lately and didn't find the time to post yesterday. It's the first day I've haven't been on since Saddam was captured. As for your other references to me and the title of this post, screw you WE96.

Archived