The Official AUNation B'ham Off-Season Get-Together

SupperClub

Where: Loco's Deli and Pub, Lakeshore Drive

When: April 28th, 6:00 pm

Come join some of your favorite posters from AUNation for food and drinks. Word on the street is that DKW will be auctioning off Tre Smith's jock strap he wore when he blocked the punt against Florida. There will be people coming from as far away as Hoover, and one loser will be driving up from Destin, FL. As many here can attest, these are always a good time. If you are planning on coming, post your intention in this thread so we can have a decent head count.

This invitation is open to rival members as well, although we can not guarantee your safety. :big:

Ill be there if I can get off work that night! I want some rival fans to show also come on Bg you need to stop by and meet everyone! Ps supperclub you are the man!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come join some of your favorite posters from AUNation for food and drinks. Word on the street is that DKW will be auctioning off Tre Smith's jock strap he wore when he blocked the punt against Florida. There will be people coming from as far away as Hoover, and one loser will be driving up from Destin, FL. As many here can attest, these are always a good time. If you are planning on coming, post your intention in this thread so we can have a decent head count.

This invitation is open to rival members as well, although we can not guarantee your safety. :big:

Ill be there if I can get off work that night! I want some rival fans to show also come on Bg you need to stop by and meet everyone! Ps supperclub you are the man!

jumbo - you have no excuse for not being there. You could walk to Loco's from work if you want.

jumbo - you have no excuse for not being there. You could walk to Loco's from work if you want.

I would be so out of breath if I walked! Im think Loco's would be a lot of fun!

Guest Tigrinum Major

So security will be stepped up and we should be safe.

At least they didn't burn it down like the old Fudpucker's down at the Galleria.

That Loco's was robbed the other night and the manager was shot. Just a little FYI.

Don't sweat it, I shot the security cameras, too. They won't be able to ID us.

That Loco's was robbed the other night and the manager was shot. Just a little FYI.

You did get the flour tortillas and not the corn ones, right?

You did get the flour tortillas and not the corn ones, right?

Both. You don't leave a tortilla behind.

I am looking forward to finally meeting some of you B'ham area slackers. Then I'll probably regret it before the night is over.

I am looking forward to finally meeting some of you B'ham area slackers. Then I'll probably regret it before the night is over.

regret is one way to put it!

• 2 weeks later...

I would be there, but Arkansas is in town and I will be at Plainsman. I hope you guys have a great time!

I'm going to be there. If I have to drink by myself, so be it.

you wont be there alone its Talledega weekend the place will be packed!

You heard it folks. Ace and Gary will be out in full force.

They're extremely gay in an ambiguous way.

Hey now, I'm a happily married man. Now that you mention it, there is an eerie resemblance between AWK and Ross the Intern from the Tonight Show:

AWK (notice how sad he looks when paired with a woman):

43r0d35.jpg

Ross the Intern (who is much happier when pictured with a man):

beiBVHE051306-0293.jpg

Damn. I have plans that night. A freaking anniversary party for me, the wife, and another couple. Think I can just sneak out, pretend I'm going out on a beer run and come back 3 hours later? Yeah, that would work. Not.

Archived