Sooners in hot water?

WAR-MATT

SI.COM

The NCAA has claimed that Oklahoma violated its own guidelines by failing to collect earnings statements from 12 football players who worked at the dealership, and as a result did not detect NCAA rules violations.

Not looking good for the boys from Norman.....

What's the O/U (no pun) on the NCAA taking any action??

The NCAA has already looked further into this than they did the Busch fiasco. So I would say there's a very good chance that OU sees sanctions...

Even though OU and Bammer have as much tradsun' as ND and USC, they don't seem to be able to get away with as much. Is it because Bud and Bear were such untouchables during their eras?

The NCAA has already looked further into this than they did the Busch fiasco. So I would say there's a very good chance that OU sees sanctions...

Even though OU and Bammer have as much tradsun' as ND and USC, they don't seem to be able to get away with as much. Is it because Bud and Bear were such untouchables during their eras?

I say nothing ever comes of it. They can't do anything here and then look the other way at USC. This is the very reason the bammers are emboldened.

Yeah, I'd say OVER the odds of USC seeing sanctions, but UNDER the chances of an SEC school doing the same.

I say nothing ever comes of it. They can't do anything here and then look the other way at USC. This is the very reason the bammers are emboldened.

Sure they can...they do it all the time...and that's the problem and always has been with these creeps.

:au::homer:

Archived