I hope Angelina Jolie is sitting down for this..

AURaptor

Often we have 'babe' lists and so forth on the various AU boards, and I'm here to announce that no longer, under any circumstance, will I say anything favorable about Angelina Jolie.

Why? Well, if what I heard is true, and she's not changed anything, it's because of the tattoo she has of Che Guevara. Che is the darling poster child of the extreme far Left for being one of Fidel Castro's right hand man during the Cuban revolution. He's was a thug, a monster and serial killer. While working for Fidel, he had a wall knocked down and a window put in so he could view the executions of Cubans who weren't loyal to Fidel's communist ideals. Che Guevara is the Charlie Manson of world politics, and somehow this monster gets painted as a fighter for the people.

You needed that to change your mind? She has been a top five Hollywood skank for ages.

Seriously, my brother is a screenwriter, and worked with Billy Bob Thornton a lot while the two were together, and he said they were the creepiest people he'd ever been around. Remember, this is a woman who wore a vial containing BBT's blood around her neck.

Now, you're right about Che Guevera. Anybody who idolizes this guy simply is too lazy or shallow to read up about him. You might as well have a image of Pol Pot or Hitler tattooed to your shoulder blades.

Now, you're right about Che Guevera. Anybody who idolizes this guy simply is too lazy or shallow to read up about him. You might as well have a image of Pol Pot or Hitler tattooed to your shoulder blades.

I really get pissed when I see some college age kids wearing one of those 'Che' t-shirts. They're displaying their ignorance for all the world to see, but sadly, too many don't know enough about this guy other than what the elite Liberal Left has fabricated and romanticized.

I love labels.

You know, one's about the imaginary "elite liberal left" creating a t-shirt fad among college students. Those are the bestest out there.

I love labels.

You know, one's about the imaginary "elite liberal left" creating a t-shirt fad among college students. Those are the bestest out there.

Yeah those about the left supporting the troops are real good as well.

I love labels.

Yeah those about the left supporting the troops are real good as well.

Haha, served.

Archived