Where's Danny Glover and Harry Bellafonte?

Gosh. They couldn't board a plane to Caracas fast enough to fellate Chavez. I wonder what they have to say now that he's dismantling all human liberty in Venezuela to create another Cuba?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070529/ts_af...ts_070529075526

Glover is on his payroll-- bigtime:

http://news.sawf.org/Entertainment/37529.aspx

Hopefully, this will be the tipping point on Chavez's poplularity there and surrounding countries.

I hope. All that Castro/Chavez infatuation is just a form of selective moral blindness.

Here's a perfect example. I was have somes beers a few weeks at a bar, when this guy comes in with a Che t-shirt. We got to talking, making wise cracks, when I finally asked him, "Would you wear a t-shirt with Adolph Hitler or Pol Pot on it?" Of course he said no. "So what made you choose this mass murderer over others?"

He started to sputter, and I began reciting all his executions of political prisoners, including 12 year olds, his use of torture, etc. etc. etc. He didn't really have a reply to that, so I changed the subject to football.

I hope. All that Castro/Chavez infatuation is just a form of selective moral blindness.

Here's a perfect example. I was have somes beers a few weeks at a bar, when this guy comes in with a Che t-shirt. We got to talking, making wise cracks, when I finally asked him, "Would you wear a t-shirt with Adolph Hitler or Pol Pot on it?" Of course he said no. "So what made you choose this mass murderer over others?"

He started to sputter, and I began reciting all his executions of political prisoners, including 12 year olds, his use of torture, etc. etc. etc. He didn't really have a reply to that, so I changed the subject to football.

His Bama tee shirt was dirty. :big:

Clearly, all that anti Chavez propaganda going around down there is the result of Karl Rove and Dick Cheney. Danny Glover isn't fooled though. HE knows who's the real champion of the people!

Viva Hugo Chavez!

Clearly, all that anti Chavez propaganda going around down there is the result of Karl Rove and Dick Cheney. Danny Glover isn't fooled though. HE knows who's the real champion of the people!

Viva Hugo Chavez!

Smile when you say that, boy :big:

Archived