ESPN U

GalensGhost

Flipping channels just now and ran across a rebroadcast of the Alabama LSU game from last season.

At the moment I turned it on, they were showing people in the crowd wearing "Bahr" hats and the announcers were making fun of them. Then Sarah Jessica Parker took a sack and "Albino Money" missed a field goal.

I laughed.

I'll go to sleep with a smile tonight because some things just never get old.

Flipping channels just now and ran across a rebroadcast of the Alabama LSU game from last season.

At the moment I turned it on, they were showing people in the crowd wearing "Bahr" hats and the announcers were making fun of them. Then Sarah Jessica Parker took a sack and "Albino Money" missed a field goal.

I laughed.

Liar!

uat fans don't wear Houndstooth to games!

I laughed.

being an AU fan, i bet you had some bad flashbacks when you saw a missed field goal against an LSU team.

"Albino Money" missed a field goal.

A few minutes after that missed field goal they showed JC with his helmet off then they went to a commercial timeout... Guess what the first commercial was... I'll give ya a little hint, "It's so easy a Caveman can do it." I nearly choked on my Copenhagen laughin'.

being an AU fan, i bet you had some bad flashbacks when you saw a missed field goal against an LSU team.

Nah. I don't obsess about the past. That's ya'll's department.

A few minutes after that missed field goal they showed JC with his helmet off then they went to a commercial timeout... Guess what the first commercial was... I'll give ya a little hint, "It's so easy a Caveman can do it." I nearly choked on my Copenhagen laughin'.

meh, at least he only missed one......

Hey, at Auburn we do everything all out, even if it's missing FGs.

Fun fact: Against all other opponents over his career, John Vaughn was 48-61 on FGs, against LSU he was 2-8.

Fun fact: Against all other opponents over his career, John Vaughn was 48-61 on FGs, against LSU he was 2-8.

with a missing extra point against them to boot........

Guest Frank Burns

The missed extra point didn't count.

He got a mulligan thanks to the LSU field goal block unit.

The missed extra point didn't count.

He got a mulligan thanks to the Saban Coached LSU field goal block unit.

Just sayin'

:lol: i hear ya man, go big or go home, right?

:lol: i hear ya man, go big or go home, right?

bama's new slogan: "We'll get 'em next year."

Who remembers the Bama nation feeling confident the week before the Iron Bowl last season? That was hilarious with the trash talking and such...gave me a reason to enjoy the victory!

They were only feeling confident because we were struggling to end the season.

We were fighting our own offense to win games. THey had hope because we were fielding our worst offense in a number of years.

Too bad while at our worst they still couldn't come up with a winning game plan.

Who remembers the Bama nation feeling confident the week before the Iron Bowl last season? That was hilarious with the trash talking and such...gave me a reason to enjoy the victory!

i don't remember anybody i know feeling confident about it. hopeful that by some grace of a miracle we would win? yeah. confident that we would win? no. i don't know why we would feel confident about it, with the season we had and seeing as how we had lost 4 to yall in a row at that point. certainly no bama fan on this board was confident. just hopeful maybe.

I was actually worried about the embarrasment of losing after :msu: had just recently gone into T'loosa and won. Now that would have sucked a large lemon.

i don't remember anybody i know feeling confident about it.

You need to get out of that cave every once in a while and breathe some air. The skies were full of it last year.

You need to get out of that cave every once in a while and breathe some air. The skies were full of it last year.

not down here it wasn't. i sort of live down here, so i would probably know. you don't. nobody down here was really looking forward to that game.

not down here it wasn't. i sort of live down here, so i would probably know. you don't. nobody down here was really looking forward to that game.

So much wrong there.

1. See the post just before yours.

2. Even if it wasn't blatantly stated on this board by a resident bammer, Tuscaloosa does not have the market cornered on arrogant bammers.

3. Galen does in fact live there.

We're talking about the Iron Bowl; the game that includes Auburn and Alabama. We weren't talking about the Miss St game.

Cut 'em some slack there Ghost. After all, The PAST is all they have left!

P.S. F I V E ! ! ! !

So much wrong there.

1. See the post just before yours.

2. Even if it wasn't blatantly stated on this board by a resident bammer, Tuscaloosa does not have the market cornered on arrogant bammers.

3. Galen does in fact live there.

when i said "not down here" that means down here, where i live, in south alabama. GG lives in t-town. last i checked, that wasn't down here where i live. i don't know anybody that lives up towards t-town.

Cut 'em some slack there Ghost. After all, The PAST is all they have left!

P.S. F I V E ! ! ! !

five? lemme guess....the number of AU players that won't qualify for this upcoming season?

p.s. spurrier is still a LOCK, right?

Archived