ESPN U

GalensGhost

being an AU fan, i bet you had some bad flashbacks when you saw a missed field goal against an LSU team.

Nah. I don't obsess about the past. That's ya'll's department.

Cut 'em some slack there Ghost. After all, The PAST is all they have left!

P.S. F I V E ! ! ! !

five? lemme guess....the number of AU players that won't qualify for this upcoming season?

p.s. spurrier is still a LOCK, right?

Come on win, you can do better than that.

i don't remember anybody i know feeling confident about it.

You need to get out of that cave every once in a while and breathe some air. The skies were full of it last year.

not down here it wasn't. i sort of live down here, so i would probably know. you don't. nobody down here was really looking forward to that game.

So much wrong there.

1. See the post just before yours.

2. Even if it wasn't blatantly stated on this board by a resident bammer, Tuscaloosa does not have the market cornered on arrogant bammers.

3. Galen does in fact live there.

when i said "not down here" that means down here, where i live, in south alabama. GG lives in t-town. last i checked, that wasn't down here where i live. i don't know anybody that lives up towards t-town.

Most of my family lives in LA. Daphne, Fairhope, Spanish Fort... that area. It's a little less obnoxious down there, but not by much. There are fewer of "your type" so the laughing and pointing that always results when bama fans start yammering takes less time to begin.

You need to get out of that cave every once in a while and breathe some air. The skies were full of it last year.

not down here it wasn't. i sort of live down here, so i would probably know. you don't. nobody down here was really looking forward to that game.

So much wrong there.

2. Even if it wasn't blatantly stated on this board by a resident bammer, Tuscaloosa does not have the market cornered on arrogant bammers.

when i said "not down here" that means down here, where i live, in south alabama. GG lives in t-town. last i checked, that wasn't down here where i live. i don't know anybody that lives up towards t-town.

Oh you live down in South Alabama? Oh ok, then yeah, you're right. Most people down there are Auburn fans now and we had a reason to be a little squirmish about the Iron Bowl last season.

So much wrong there.

Oh you live down in South Alabama? Oh ok, then yeah, you're right. Most people down there are Auburn fans now and we had a reason to be a little squirmish about the Iron Bowl last season.

i live 10 minutes away from gulf shores. i wouldn't say most, but its pretty even down here. but the AU folks down here are pretty cool. we all just kind of rib each other, etc. some of us will just kinda party all day long if maybe AU has an early game and bama has a late game, we all just watch both.

Archived