What's up with this?

WinCrimson

As much as Saban honked his bobo to get him to LSU, don't you think he'd transfer his loyalty to Bama after graduating from LSU?

As much as Saban honked his bobo to get him to LSU, don't you think he'd transfer his loyalty to Bama after graduating from LSU?

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

I am more interestred in the guy to the left in the green. Looks like he is trying to dodge in a slap box tourney.

I am more interestred in the guy to the left in the green. Looks like he is trying to dodge in a slap box tourney.

Nah, he's just wanted.

I was going to try and justify this but, no, I can't. I spent years 0-17 as an LSU fan until I discovered what God intended football experiences to be like - the Auburn experience. Even though I'm an avid Auburn fan, I still have a slight bit of love buried deep in my right toe for LSU. But there's no way in hell I'd sport any LSU gear once I graduated.

Here's the inevitable flamewar topic:

Does this provide a bit of proof that Saban was recruiting illegally at LSU? Russell was, is, and will be an Alabama fan but he decided to go play football at LSU. Smell fish, anyone?

Here's the inevitable flamewar topic:

Does this provide a bit of proof that Saban was recruiting illegally at LSU? Russell was, is, and will be an Alabama fan but he decided to go play football at LSU. Smell fish, anyone?

Bush knew about 9-11, didn't he?

So what if JaMarcus is an Alabama fan? He made the right decision by going to LSU. He signed on with them in 2003, and I'm sure he could forsee the effects of probation. Plus, who really wants to play for Mike Price? Now, don't get me wrong, I'd play for Alabama come hell or high water if given the opportunity, but there are few people in this world that have the same level of fandom as I do.

Plus, who really wants to play for Mike Price?

Not what your crowd was spouting when he was hired.

Plus, who really wants to play for Mike Price?

Not what your crowd was spouting when he was hired.

I'll just have to take your word for that. I wasn't pissing away my life on internet message boards at the time.

Neither was I. I'd just read the paper.

Plus, who really wants to play for Mike Price? Now, don't get me wrong, I'd play for Alabama come hell or high water if given the opportunity, but there are few people in this world that have the same level of fandom as I do.

A quarterback not wanting to play for Mike Price? The man who only ran the ball three times in the spring game at Bammer? The man who actually made people think that Ryan Leaf would be a viable NFL QB? Are you serious?

Plus, who really wants to play for Mike Price? Now, don't get me wrong, I'd play for Alabama come hell or high water if given the opportunity, but there are few people in this world that have the same level of fandom as I do.

A quarterback not wanting to play for Mike Price? The man who only ran the ball three times in the spring game at Bammer? The man who actually made people think that Ryan Leaf would be a viable NFL QB? Are you serious?

He ran it more than 3 times. I was there.

Quarterback schmarterback. Something about a program about to hit probation and a goon for a coach just doesn't call me.

Guest Frank Burns

No, but he did whip up Katrina between an afternoon siesta and drinks on the veranda.

He ran it more than 3 times. I was there.

Quarterback schmarterback. Something about a program about to hit probation and a goon for a coach just doesn't call me.

That had nothing to do with JR going to LSU, trust me. And anybody that is anybody in college football will tell you that Mike Price is a great offensive coach. I'm just glad he didn't survive at the Crapstone.

Something about a program about to hit probation and a goon for a coach just doesn't call me.

Then Saban is in big trouble on the recruiting trail.

Guest BoStillKnows

So what if JaMarcus is an Alabama fan? He made the right decision by going to LSU. He signed on with them in 2003, and I'm sure he could forsee the effects of probation. Plus, who really wants to play for Mike Price? Now, don't get me wrong, I'd play for Alabama come hell or high water if given the opportunity, but there are few people in this world that have the same level of fandom as I do.

Maybe the worst post on the worst thread ever. Who cares besides a bammer with a major inferioity complex?

Something about a program about to hit probation and a goon for a coach just doesn't call me.

Pappy was a lot of things, but goon ain't one of them. Learn your monickers, young man.

Archived