Some things never get old!

Tiger in Spain

The "All Jacked Up" dub is the best part. Thank you for making that it's own thread. This is my new happy place.

Did you guys check out the link to the drunk Joe Namath video?

Bonus "Joe's just a happy guy" video :roflol:

Is it even necessary to say how glad I am not to have been brought up Bammer?

You never know how good you might look with a mullet until you try it. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, I don't have enough hair left to find out.

You never know how good you might look with a mullet until you try it. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, I don't have enough hair left to find out.

Sir, I shall not ever try such an abomination. I, in fact, have the anti-mullet- a trendy, girl attracting, spiky cut. I'm all party on top, not in the back.

Sir, I shall not ever try such an abomination. I, in fact, have the anti-mullet- a trendy, girl attracting, spiky cut. I'm all party on top, not in the back.

You're sportin' a flat top? Remember, Billy Ray Cyrus had a spikey flat top but was oh so mullety in the back. jdubcyrus

I should have known not to watch that. I have been in bed with sciatic nerve problems all week . It hurts so bad when I laugh but it was well worth it.

Sad to say, BUT, saBEAR will never have a better day in loserville than this one...TRULY sad indeed. :lol:

You're sportin' a flat top? Remember, Billy Ray Cyrus had a spikey flat top but was oh so mullety in the back. jdubcyrus

nope, no flat top. think porcupine.

That is truly classic. I guess everyone has their morons........ :rolleyes: Very funny indeed. "We bowlin, baby!!!"

That is truly classic. I guess everyone has their morons........ :rolleyes: Very funny indeed. "We bowlin, baby!!!"

Question for you Legion. Who's more embarrassing to the Tahd Nation, Collette or Ramp Lady?

Question for you Legion. Who's more embarrassing to the Tahd Nation, Collette or Ramp Lady?

or Phyllis or Shane?

or Phyllis or Shane?

or tattoo guy or fat painted guy?

Boy we could do this all day.

or Phyllis or Shane?

or tattoo guy or fat painted guy?

Boy we could do this all day.

Ramp Lady is pretty bad. She is probably the worst.....

Archived