Bama Fans: How many were at Fan Day?

DKW 86

Guest Tigrinum Major

Did Saban kill anyone? B)

No, but there were reports of his miracles of Capernaum. The crowd got a little rowdy and tried to throw him over a cliff, but he escaped and walked through the crowd.

It was unclear whether his escape was a true miracle or just due to his overpowering presence.

No, but there were reports of his miracles of Capernaum. The crowd got a little rowdy and tried to throw him over a cliff, but he escaped and walked through the crowd.

It was unclear whether his escape was a true miracle or just due to his overpowering presence.

I heard only one group of fans there brought any Dickle, Saban did a laying on of hands and reproduced enough for everyone.

I heard only one group of fans there brought any Dickle, Saban did a laying on of hands and reproduced enough for everyone.

Saban laid his hands on someone's Dickle and the crowd left satisfied?

Dickle Surprise!

Did any of the Bama fans bring a nut buggy?

Saban always wears the grey suit to cover up his red plastic ass. Damned flamingos....

I heard all the Bammers left happy after Little Sabar turned water into Natty Light

I thought Natty Light was water?

tide holds Fan Day: For the first time since the Gene Stallings era in the 1990s, Alabama held Fan Day during preseason camp.

School officials estimated more than 9,000 fans showed up to watch the tide practice at Bryant-Denny Stadium and then get autographs of the players and coaches. It was the only practice fans and the media will be allowed to see this season.

Coach Nick Saban signed almost 1,300 autographs in about an hour. Saban held similar Fan Days while coaching at LSU and revived the tradition at Alabama." Tradition? is everything tradition for them?

tradition |tr??di sh ?n| noun 1 the transmission of customs or beliefs from generation to generation, or the fact of being passed on in this way : every shade of color is fixed by tradition and governed by religious laws. • a long-established custom or belief that has been passed on in this way

http://www.al.com/sports/huntsvilletimes/i....xml&coll=1

... Coach Nick Saban signed almost 1,300 autographs in about an hour. ... http://www.al.com/sports/huntsvilletimes/i....xml&coll=1

1300 autographs in about an hour works out to 21.67 items per minute. That means The Nicktator is signing something about every 3 seconds (actually less than 3 seconds but we'll round it up for convenience.) Either the reporter is embellishing the facts or The Nicktator's legend is growing.

... Coach Nick Saban signed almost 1,300 autographs in about an hour. ... http://www.al.com/sports/huntsvilletimes/i....xml&coll=1

1300 autographs in about an hour works out to 21.67 items per minute. That means The Nicktator is signing something about every 3 seconds (actually less than 3 seconds but we'll round it up for convenience.) Either the reporter is embellishing the facts or The Nicktator's legend is growing.

I heard he can sign 10 autographs every 0.5 seconds.

Saban's not hindered by silly things like time.

I don't think that "slick nick" signing that many autographs in such a short period of time is such a big deal. Didn't ya'll know he can write with both hands and both feet. And when times are tight, he can put a pen in this mouth and another in his ............ well, let's hope times don't get that tight.

Guest Tigrinum Major

To Saban, one day is a thousand years and a thousand years is one day.

To Saban, one day is a thousand years and a thousand years is one day.

I lol'ed myself again.

I heard he raised both of his hands with a sharpie in each. In the blink of an eye, all autographs were signed. In addition, all fertile women were impregnated with future Heisman trophy winning quarterbacks to continue the tradishun at the crapstone. The rest of the hour was spent berating the fans for asking about the depth chart.

Is math not a requirement in journalism?

What happened with the pictures of himself he had made up for Fan Day? And I actually did hear this, it isn't a joke. I never heard how many.

I heard all the Bammers left happy after Little Sabar turned water into Natty Light

I thought Natty Light was water?

Only the bottom third.

Sounds like Chuck Norris and Jack Bauer need to watch out. Is a Nick Saban list about to come?

I think he's more comparable to "Bill Brasky".

Sounds like Chuck Norris and Jack Bauer need to watch out. Is a Nick Saban list about to come?

I think he's more comparable to "Bill Brasky".

What a great guy...

Archived