How's it goin'?

Tiger Refuge

They are no longer corndogs. They have since been dubbed, "Toonces".

Make a note of it.

Welcome to the board. Grab a thread and jump in with both feet. But, watch your punctuation. The grammar police have been out in full force lately.

Make a note of it.

Welcome to the board. Grab a thread and jump in with both feet. But, watch your punctuation. The grammar police have been out in full force lately.

Your dam write!

I finally joined a forum that, strangly enough, I already feel a part of. I have been lurking for a little while. I feel proud to have infiltrated the northeast corner of the Bayou State. BTW :lsu::puke:

What parts? That's where I'm originally from... Monroe.

Please accept my apology. I was misinformed of toonces > :corndog: . :big: As far as my grammer, I am the offspring of an English major and I married a teacher(English minor). I receive regular floggings for my improper use of the Kings English. I am not a fast learner. Apparently, I like being punished :big:

Make a note of it.

Feel free to use the nickname of your choosing, but I thought I should let you know that "Toonces" is what LSU Nation calls the "new" tiger logo (introduced 3 or 4 years ago) which is almost universally reviled. See, e.g., http://www.thepetitionsite.com/signatures/...;ltl=1187731498

Archived