Auburn vs. Alabama Belly Button Contest

ATLauburnfan

Auburn Entry

auburnbellybuttonyi6.png

Alabama Entry

bamabellybuttonzx8.png

Yea, i know my farks suck, but this was to good of an oppurtunity to pass up. If anyones wants to buy me a copy of photoshop or somthing, PM me. lol

How do human beings get like that? I'm sorry, but I eat like a pig sometimes - or at least, I think I do. I'm only 15 pounds overweight. (5'7 185). How much do you honestly have to eat to get that huge?

My meals for gameday:

Breakfast - Two bowls of Frosted Flakes and milk. One cup of coffee with creamer, no sugar.

Lunch - Burger, chips, hash brown casserole, Asian cole slaw, double chocolate brownie with a Symphony Chocolate bar in the middle, and some homemade trail mix. One large glass of sweet tea.

Before game meal - Three meatballs, some potato salad, rice krispie treat.

Half time - Two hot dogs, two chocolate chip cookies.

After game snack - One brownie, more trail mix, and some more Asian cole slaw.

There was no other time for me to stuff food into my mouth and I know that she has to be eating a ton more than that to get that big. I really don't get it. I hope I never do.

come on... we don't want to see your wife like that. Keep her to yourself!

nice first post.

thanks.

But not my first post. I was pretty regular around here in 2005, 2006, under two names - "AuWho" and then I changed that to the same it is now "JxnTideFan". Got really busy with work, couldn't get on. Got my business running, now I'm back.

And now, back to the thread.

If you are gonna use Auburn ladies... find some real Auburn ladies... Lord knows there are plenty out there.

one of these is Mrs. Auburn University......im pretty sure its the one on the right.

really.

Archived