Georgia "mojo" could take a hit this Saturday...

AuburnChopper1

"Ten seconds. We're on their 6. Michael Johnson turned around asked the bench something. And now, Greene makes him line up on the right in the slot. We have three receivers. Tennessee playing what amounts to a 4-4. Fake and there's somebody. Touchdown! My God, a touchdown! We threw it to [fullback Verron] Haynes. We just stuffed them with five seconds left! My God almighty, did you see what he did? David Greene just straightened up and we snuck the fullback over! Haynes is keeping the ball! Haynes has come running all the way across to the bench. We just dumped it over, 26-24. We just stepped on their face with a hobnailed boot and broke their nose. We just crushed their faces!"

The entire UGA fan base has this attitude.

How dare you cheer for the team that is playing the dawgs?

If Barak Obama & Hillary Clinton were fighting to the death...who would you pull for?! You'd hope that both dealt a mortal wound to the other but one would still be standing just before the other dropped!!! I gotta hope UGA is standing seconds after UAT drops! I don't have to hear from the UGA faithful like I do the UAT inbreds!

If Barak Obama & Hillary Clinton were fighting to the death...who would you pull for?!

EDWARDS! :nanner:

COOL, WE CAN AGREE ON SOMETHING, NICE HUSTLE!!!!!!!!!

He'll be in B'Ham on September 30th.

If you're interested...

Guest BoStillKnows

If Barak Obama & Hillary Clinton were fighting to the death...who would you pull for?!

EDWARDS! :nanner:

He would sue the winner or file a malpractice suit...whichever payout was larger.

Archived