Tulane vs. LSU

Tigermike

Seems like a classic example of looking past a small game to the bigger game next week.

This game is even a charity event. LSU is about to pull away. You have to give Tulane credit, though. They came ready to play.

If we get by Florida tonight, I am thinking that we could have a shot at LSU I am definetly seeing some weaknesses in their offensive line. Tulane had 10 hits, 10 hurries and 4 sacks, and 1 safety in the first half.

Either LSU is really off their game today, or they have some chinks in their armor. Or maybe both.

Maybe you don't read the Rivals forum.

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=41241

This does not look like the same LSU defense offense we have seen all year long.

fixed that for you. the defense isn't playing too bad. afterall, they've held Tulane after some turnovers and held them to only a TD. Tulane got a safety on Flynn earlier in the game. the offense was off the entire first half. they've finally established the run and now have opened it up a bit. there they go for another TD.

This does not look like the same LSU defense offense we have seen all year long.

fixed that for you. the defense isn't playing too bad. afterall, they've held Tulane after some turnovers and held them to only a TD. Tulane got a safety on Flynn earlier in the game. the offense was off the entire first half. they've finally established the run and now have opened it up a bit. there they go for another TD.

Thanks a lot, I am sorry that I missed that so bad.

Archived