Did any Bammers call Major Applewhite after the Florida State game?

whiteplainstiger

I don't know. He didn't sound upset when I called him aoubt 11:30 after the AU/UF game. We had a nice chat about the kick interference call, and he agreed it was bogus.

Nick did make a reference on the 'Nick Saban Show'. He said that people need to stop asking him why they don't run the two minute offense the entire game. Then he went into a rant about why the two minute drill works in the last two minutes of the game and defensive coverages, personel, etc.

When will the silly bammers ever learn? Saban is a football GENIUS. He knows EVERYTHING there is to know about football.

Nick did make a reference on the 'Nick Saban Show'. He said that people need to stop asking him why they don't run the two minute offense the entire game. Then he went into a rant about why the two minute drill works in the last two minutes of the game and defensive coverages, personel, etc.

When will the silly bammers ever learn? Saban is a football GENIUS. He knows EVERYTHING there is to know about football.

And he's getting his first glimpse of the underbelly of the UA fan base. What's the over/under on how long he'll last at this rate?

Did any Bammers call Major Applewhite...?

Yes, but we cant say WHAT they called him. This is a family board.

What's the name of that show? Nick Saban Show'

It's all about him isn't it? The idol woshipers eat that stuff up.

The world really does revolve around him.

What's the name of that show? Nick Saban Show'

It's all about him isn't it? The idol woshipers eat that stuff up.

The world really does revolve around him.

Well, I have said this for a while now, but when more than half of the signs at the games are "saban nation", "Got Saban", and "saban is our Savior" instead of the whole "roll Tide" or "go Bama" stuff...it is kind of hard for it not to be ALL about Saban.

the Crimson Sabans need not worry, I understand he is going to evaluate and re-evaluate this week so the evaluating and re-evaluating will bring his omnipotence-ness back on line. Fear not for he is "the SABAN".

Honestly I heard him say evaluate a dozen times in the last 2 weeks

Archived