LSU-AU

LSUSCOTT

How about Hurricane WOODSON that just came through and whipped that corndog ass?

Maybe you guys can get Mike Slive to declare Baton Rouge a national disaster area.

How about declaring January 7, 2008 National Hurricane Woodson remembrance day. Corndogs should have lots of free time to sit around and think about all the devastation Hurrican Woodson has caused on that day.

Unless you have experienced it....SHUT THE **** UP!!!

:roflol:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about Hurricane WOODSON that just came through and whipped that corndog ass?

Maybe you guys can get Mike Slive to declare Baton Rouge a national disaster area.

How about declaring January 7, 2008 National Hurricane Woodson remembrance day. Corndogs should have lots of free time to sit around and think about all the devastation Hurrican Woodson has caused on that day.

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

OUCH!

I admit that was funny. Tough loss for LSU. BIG game next week. Like every other year, winner will more than likely be the SEC West champ.

Thats what I love about this game. IT IS the Premier matchup of the SEC West just about every year.

I admit that was funny. Tough loss for LSU. BIG game next week. Like every other year, winner will more than likely be the SEC West champ.

Glad to see that we're back on the topic now.

War Damn Eagle! Go Tigers! Notice that Go was spelled the correct way, so you would know which Tigers I was talking about. Oh wait, there's only one Tiger team in the SEC. AUBURN BABY!!!

ssssssssssss.......(corndog sizzling)

As many games as Less is winning right now, LSU (and its fans) still bleaux. Hey, there's a Katrina connection there...

Why do you have to bring up the greatest national disaster in US history. Thousands of people lost their lives. That shows your fans class.

Don't take what one man said to represent the Auburn family.

I know that is one man's opinion, but that is not the first time I have gotten a Katrina reference on here

easiest way to not have those kind of responses, would be to stay on your own board where you belong.

So what you are saying is that you condone this type of talk. What fun would it be if this board was all :au: fans talking about how great Cadillac and Bo were and circle jerking each other.

You forgot Ronnie, Stephen Davis and Rudi Johnson. :poke:

Archived