LSU-BAMA

LSUSCOTT

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_XXRr8dGTE&rel=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_XXRr8dGTE&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_XXRr8dGTE&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

You guys are kinda slow.

Incoherent posts and incoherent arguments go hand in hand with LSU fans, huh? Or, was that post written in Coonass?

In the end, I was able to decipher through the jumble of words and watch the video. Once again, I'm amazed at how whiny and short sighted your fanbase is. A week after being handed the game by the refs and sheer luck, you return your focus to the man who built your traditionally pathetic program. Instead of praising him for lifting LSU from eternal mediocrity, you bitch and moan because he took another job after leaving your school.

Now, I know most of you wish that that ignorant simp you call "Coach" would have opened the position back up for Saban, but that's like Joe McKnight and Luther Davis -- you can't always get what you want.

You have a coach, albeit a pitiful excuse for one, and we have ours. Grow up and move on.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Incoherent posts and incoherent arguments go hand in hand with LSU fans, huh? Or, was that post written in Coonass?

Racist.

Just for the record, both of you take your silliness elsewhere. We gotta get our minds right for TN Tech that day.

Just for the record, both of you take your silliness elsewhere. We gotta get our minds right for TN Tech that day.

I always knew you were a closet Michigan fan.

So says the expert on closets.

More and more of these west vancesters are comin' outta' those closets these days. I guess it's the "sabear effect."

So says the expert on closets.

Nice :roflol: I believe you can almost say pwned!

Other than the crappy Phil Collins cover, it was a good video. Watching the Bammers get hit over and over and over and over again brings great pleasure to my heart day after day.

Archived