SC vs. UT

WarEagle007

Cocks have come back from 21-0 to tie 21-21 early in the 4th quarter!

I think if Fulmer loses this by blowing a 21 point lead it could be his end at UT.

Guest Tigrinum Major

I would wager that he is so sick right now, he couldn't choke down a Krispy Kreme.

Well, not over half a dozen, anyway.

Who wants to win the game at this point?!? At least its entertaining since the Rockies have failed to show up for the World Series.

In response to the announcers question going into commercial "can spurrier do it again to fulmer" my answer would be 'does anyone have ANY doubt that he will?'

Yeah, Boston has been on fire!

Maybe they just need a new defensive coordinator, but either way I say there will be some major staff changes in Knoxville this off-season.

Yeah, Boston has been on fire!

Maybe they just need a new defensive coordinator, but either way I say there will be some major staff changes in Knoxville this off-season.

I wonder if Chavis has to pay for the U-Haul or if the school just has it sent to his house.

I'd hate to see Fulmer gone. After all he's done for that program, they should show some loyalty to him. His offense hasn't been a problem this year, its the D. In previous years, its been the opposite - his D was good but his offense wasn't. Regardless, defensive problems end up being flat out embarassing. Offensive problems, with a competant D, are usually just frustrating. He needs to get the D kinks worked out ASAP in the offseason.

Tenn MUST hold here to have any chance. Its still a difficult FG from here. Plus, they would have some time left even if they made it from here.

Best possible play for Tenn on 3rd down there.

Tennessee's band sounds great when they play that arrangement of the music from Gladiator.

49-yard field goal attempt upcoming.

I think you're right though, I like Fulmer (has he lost weight?), maybe just some defensive staff changes.

This is somewhat funny, but you gotta feel bad for them.

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-v...thread-110.html

Yes, that links you to page 110.

TRAIN.

WRECK. They are up to like 117-118 pages. 2330+ post.

TIED Jesus, Nothing sucks like a big orange, but they are sucking the luck out of it tonight.

The ref's voice is wavering, he sounds so nervous with the mics and camera there, lol

I think SC will end up pulling this one out in the 2nd OT.

Archived