SC vs. UT

WarEagle007

Fulmer jumped up and down in excitement on that miss; they might call it their earthquake game....

I was hoping the Ol Ball Coach's team would pull it out. UT does not deserve it.

Anyone see the guy standing behind Fulmer wearing an AU hat on the field interview with Holly Rowe right there at the end?

Yep. Looked like he had an ESPN shirt on too and a pair of headphones on so must have been working with one of the camera teams. Nice work getting :au: on screen :)

Anyone see the guy standing behind Fulmer wearing an AU hat on the field interview with Holly Rowe right there at the end?

Yep. Looked like he had an ESPN shirt on too and a pair of headphones on so must have been working with one of the camera teams. Nice work getting :au: on screen :)

Theres a set of twins from AU that work on the ESPN primetime broadcast each week. Im sure you didnt notice them but they have been at AU/FLA, AU/ARK, and AU/LSU along with all the other games. They both do the directional mic thing (cant think of the technically name at the minute)

I'd hate to see Fulmer gone. After all he's done for that program, they should show some loyalty to him. His offense hasn't been a problem this year, its the D. In previous years, its been the opposite - his D was good but his offense wasn't. Regardless, defensive problems end up being flat out embarassing. Offensive problems, with a competant D, are usually just frustrating. He needs to get the D kinks worked out ASAP in the offseason.

I think they've shown a lot of loyalty. But he hasn't won a championship since 1998 when they went all the way. And the last time they even won the division was six years ago. I don't think it's being disloyal or impatient to expect better at this point. His average record the last five years is 8-4 and in that span he's 1-3 in bowl games with embarrassing losses to Maryland and Clemson thrown in for good measure. Add to that the number of players that get into trouble with the law over there and you've got all the justification you need to considering whether or not you should keep him around any longer.

Archived