T.J. Bryant

mattd

It looks like it's going to be a battle between :au: & :ua: . He has several temamates here and CTT told him he could run track. AL had him up for the LSU game and he was impressed with all the top recruits there and how Saban personally went onto the field with him and went through some defensive moves....

CB...tall lean and fast. Brok a school record for interceptions...15? I think.

IMO, we really need to recruit better at the CB position. Is this kid a CB or a Safety?

what we need is a coach who can teach better db technique. they have been the weakest link on the d for years.

We definately need to sign some 6'-1" or 6'-2" corners to cover those 6'-4" and 6'- 5" wide receivers and teach these kids to look for the football and get their hands up!!! These 5'-9" and 5'-10" corners aren't getting it done!

Something tells me he his going to Bama. I haven't read anything about him, but with that name... sometimes you can just determine where a kid will go based on his name alone

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't make it to the IB...anyone have any news...it's gone cold all of a suddden...I know FSU is in the mix all of a sudden

I'm going to Cullman tonight to watch him play.. I'll give a report. :au:

I'm going to Cullman tonight to watch him play.. I'll give a report. :au:

Cullman? I thought Bryant was from Tallahassee?

He is...probalby thinking about TJ Barnes from Enterpise

Trotter will be playing tonight at Cullman.

Sorry guys.....alzheimers...hehehehe... Meant Trotter...Geeeeeez

Something tells me he his going to Bama. I haven't read anything about him, but with that name... sometimes you can just determine where a kid will go based on his name alone

That, quite possibly is the stupidest thing I've ever read here and that includes all your other posts as well, so you know it had a lot of competition.

I read his comments about his trip to Auburn. I think he's really enamored with you guys.

It's enamored "of"...I'm just sayin'.... :)

:au::homer:

Archived