Auburn Vs BAMA

Dyebama

last sat before the GA game I went to lunch at Zacksby's in line there was a little girl well a young teen ager i guess between the age of 10 and 13.... any way i had my auburn gear on and she poked me in the back and said "Roll Tide".... I gladly said back to her War Eagle..... then what she said was priceless to my ears...... she said that some day we will beat you guys............ I thought to my self wow i was in that same position my self in those 1970 years...... when I would go up to the Bammers and say proudly that sone day we are gonna beat you guys.....

Thanks for Reading :)

WDE BEAT BAMA AGAIN

last sat before the GA game I went to lunch at Zacksby's in line there was a little girl well a young teen ager i guess between the age of 10 and 13.... any way i had my auburn gear on and she poked me in the back and said "Roll Tide".... I gladly said back to her War Eagle..... then what she said was priceless to my ears...... she said that some day we will beat you guys............ I thought to my self wow i was in that same position my self in those 1970 years...... when I would go up to the Bammers and say proudly that sone day we are gonna beat you guys.....

WDE BEAT BAMA AGAIN

Hopefully not until she graduates college, marries and has kids of her own that age.

WDE BEAT BAMA AGAIN

Hopefully not until she graduates college, marries and has kids of her own that age.

Actually, I want it to be when she holds her first grandchild :roflol:

You guys want UAT to beat Auburn one day?! :no:

Archived