Saban

auwallace

I'm sure all this "exposure" is doing wonders for their recruiting.

I don't think I've seen a coach this unanimously dispised by so many people, including nationally.

Amazing...

Isn't it great?

It makes hating uat that much easier to do (as if we needed help). He's like a villain in a movie. No redeeming qualities whatsoever. I personally love that everyone in the nation points and laughs with us now.

Here's hoping he stays there until the program buckles under itself. :cheers:

That's kind of an added bonus to this weekend. Regardless of the outcome, at the end of the day, they'll still be the Mullet Nation coached by a freakin' psycho prick with ears.

You guys are all wrong. Haven't you heard? The nation NEVER looks at uat in anything other than a positive light....Right BG?

Hello....MacFly?

It makes hating uat that much easier to do (as if we needed help). He's like a villain in a movie. No redeeming qualities whatsoever. I personally love that everyone in the nation points and laughs with us now.

Here's hoping he stays there until the program buckles under itself. :cheers:

Did I mention that he lost to Louisiana Monroe?

I wonder how many times he's thought, "I wish I was still at Miami", or maybe even "Why did I ever leave LSU?".

I never thought I'd be saying that I was thankful for Nick Saban this Thanksgiving, but the more he opens his mouth, the happier I get.

I wonder how many times he's thought, "I wish I was still at Miami", or maybe even "Why did I ever leave LSU?".

I never thought I'd be saying that I was thankful for Nick Saban this Thanksgiving, but the more he opens his mouth, the happier I get.

I doubt he wishes he was at Miami. He may wish he had never left LSU.

I doubt he wishes he was at Miami. He may wish he had never left LSU.

He is probably thinking, I sure hope Joe Pa hangs it up this year, I'm ready to go to

Happy Valley!

I don't think I've seen a coach this unanimously dispised by so many people, including nationally.

Amazing...

Based on...?

There was nothing wrong with what he said. Absolutely nothing at all.

If I didn't understand that, I wouldn't be admitting it.

Amazing...

Based on...?

There was nothing wrong with what he said. Absolutely nothing at all.

If I didn't understand that, I wouldn't be admitting it.

Thanks for reminding us. Sometimes it's hard to remember that bammers are the only intelligent people in the entire universe. Everyone else who thought it was a boneheaded thing to say (99% of the population) are ignorant and wrong. Only these people are intelligent to understand what was said.

O43521.jpg

99% of the people in this world hate Saban no matter what he does or says. (Excluding talented high school football players, of course.) They don't realize that every time they attempt to bash him, his stock goes up. Until he gets caught with a live boy or dead girl, he'll welcome the media attention and rightfully so.

Think about what he said, Chizad. If you actually put some thought into it, it's very obvious that his statement was not disrespectful to anyone. Did 9-11 not unite the country like never before? Did Pearl Harbor not get us ready for WWII? His message was that accomplishments could come from negative events.

Obviously, a football game is not on par with these events. Yet, this is an analogy.

If we're going to use this "logic", then BamaGrad's crimson Kool-Aid avatar needs to be removed. You mean to tell me that we're comparing the death of over 900 people with his perceived "homer" arguments? You can't compare the deaths of that many with debates on an internet message board. Holy crap! Call ESPN!

If you don't see this, you're either ignorant or biased. I'm positive it's the latter.

Think about what he said, Chizad. If you actually put some thought into it, it's very obvious that his statement was not disrespectful to anyone. Did 9-11 not unite the country like never before? Did Pearl Harbor not get us ready for WWII? His message was that accomplishments could come from negative events.

I respect BG more for just being disgusted with everything that is going on down there.

I bet if Saban told the Bammers do-do didn't stink, they'd be on a message board in a sec. defending it.

Where did he say he was disgusted, and with whom? I'm disgusted, too, but not with that guy that has done everything within his power to help those that I am disgusted with.

Matt, you know how fair and objective I am. I've probably blasted Alabama more on this forum than Auburn. I'm no pawn.

9/11, Pearl Harbor references aside, what ESPN showed that no one else has is Saban's total melt down. The screaming rage that he goes into is as bad as any coach has ever looked at a podium. One reporter was asking a question that no one knows what it was about as Saban went berserk. All the reporter had said before getting cut off by a series of insane babbling was, "Coach, what players . . ." Then three minutes of psychotic venting.

Saban's press conference this week should be more embarrassing to Alabama than losing to ULM (at home), or the Mike Shula era, or Mike Price in P-cola, or ignoring DuBose's sexual escapades while winning then firing him for them when he was losing, or paying $150,000 for a mediocre d-linemen from Memphis, or having the best paid d-line in college ball riddled by a fourth string AU tailback (at home), or losing to Central Florida (at home), or losing to La. Tech twice (at home), or losing to Northern Illinois (at home), or being shut out by USM (at home), but not as embarrassing as throwing a brick through the window of Bill Curry's house for going 9 - 2. Saban's meltdown was worse than the one OSU coach Mike Gundy had earlier in the year when he screamed, "I'm 40 years old!"

Saban is losing it in T-town and I am betting he is already planning a hasty departure. He may not even meet the 2.8 year average of a typical UA coach.

i find it slightly amusing that ESPN's little poll has backfired on them. out of 49,641 people, 63.3% of people were not offended by the comments. i wonder how many of the 36.7% that were offended are rival fans and folks from south FL?

How many of the 63.3% were bammer homers? :roflol:

How many of the 63.3% were bammer homers? :roflol:

Lemme take a wild guess, 63.3%?

Did any of you think that last January, when SPUAT replaced Shula, that we would find a coach to laugh at MORE than last year's SPUAT team? I mean, last year was funny, and we had a lot to joke about and enjoy, but we figured a lot of the jokes would disappear with a new coach. Not all, we did make fun of a lot, but I really didn't think that $aban would even be funnier than Shula. Boy, was I wrong. $aban has been UNBELIEVABLY funny. It seems like he's trying to screw up. Is his middle name Spears? Or maybe, his nickname, instead of Nick the Prick, is Britney.

Archived