rolondo mclain

auwallace

just saw on the replay late in the fourth quarter lester go for four yards and the whistle blew. Mclain drug him backwards for four yards and then got chippy one of our linemen. I'm guessing that's the attitude issue our resident bammers complain about.

just saw on the replay late in the fourth quarter lester go for four yards and the whistle blew. Mclain drug him backwards for four yards and then got chippy one of our linemen. I'm guessing that's the attitude issue our resident bammers complain about.

No, the two biggest pieces of crap were DJ Hall and Simeon Castille pre-game with their crotch chops and helmets smashes to the AU logo. You stay classy Bammer......

I was upset with Rolo at first. But after rewatching the game, he's one of the few who actually seemed to care about the game. I think he was just frustrated. Because he is really a classy dude.

I was upset with Rolo at first. But after rewatching the game, he's one of the few who actually seemed to care about the game. I think he was just frustrated. Because he is really a classy dude.

He's going to be one of the best you guys have if he can get in the right place more often.

I agree with it was all frustration. Dropping your last 5 games, losing a bowl bid and a 6th iron bowl would all kind of make me anyone mad on that side of the ball.

Because he is really a classy dude.

If classy means he's one of the dirtiest players in the SEC, I see your point. I understand frustration setting in, but this isn't this kids only instance of acting like a jerk. If you watch him closely, his disgraceful actions are pretty common.

Because he is really a classy dude.

If classy means he's one of the dirtiest players in the SEC, I see your point. I understand frustration setting in, but this isn't this kids only instance of acting like a jerk. If you watch him closely, his disgraceful actions are pretty common.

Yeah. Whatever. How about a few more examples?

That's right. You don't have any.

Did you snap your fingers and bob your head from side to side as you finished that post?

Go watch the Vandy game again. Watch the kid get up from piles. And again, if classy means shoving people's heads into the ground or stepping on people, I see your point.

4) Leave the Players Alone. They are 18-22 year old kids. If they sometime act like kids, hey, thats what they do. If they have an off day, give them some grace. Saying that "the WRs underperformed" or "Joe Smith had a bad game" is very different from saying "Joe Smith sucks!

Archived