Congratulations uat

AUChizad

You no longer have the biggest a**hole coach in the SEC.

You're off the hook. ESPN will leave you alone now.

That's really my biggest beef with Petrino. He had to go and out-shady $aban. Out-disloyaled him. Out-suitcase him.

It's doubtful that he will be a bigger jerk to the media, however, so there is that. Probably won't have as many embarrassing blurbs. And he still didn't top $aban's $alary causing the already insane coaching salaries to shift further into ridiculousness.

Ok, maybe Nick Saban is still the reigning Dr. Evil of the SEC. He just got outplayed on this one situation.

You no longer have the biggest a**hole coach in the SEC.

You're off the hook. ESPN will leave you alone now.

That's really my biggest beef with Petrino. He had to go and out-shady $aban. Out-disloyaled him. Out-suitcase him.

It's doubtful that he will be a bigger jerk to the media, however, so there is that. Probably won't have as many embarrassing blurbs. And he still didn't top $aban's $alary causing the already insane coaching salaries to shift further into ridiculousness.

Ok, maybe Nick Saban is still the reigning Dr. Evil of the SEC. He just got outplayed on this one situation.

Try looking at it this way:

Petrino was an a-hole to Blank, the Falcon players and the assistant coaches. All told that's about 100 people. Saban is an a-hole to each and every person he touches, directly or indirectly. In the state of Alabama alone, that's about 4 million people.

In the contest of a-holes, Saban always wins.

Edit note: I never use the uber-ghey phrase "a-hole". It's the damned censor talking....well, the censor and the mescal.

Mods...delete this thread now. Chiz obviously picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

NO ONE out a-hole's the Nickster. Many have tried. All have fallen well short.

All hail the King of :ua: holes :hail::hail::hail: Oooooohhh mighty :ua: hooooole

Mods...delete this thread now. Chiz obviously picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

All hail the King of :ua: holes :hail::hail::hail: Oooooohhh mighty :ua: hooooole

Well, to be fair, I did come to the conclusion, that Nick ultimately retained his crown. He just finally got some competition.

And by the way, I'm going to start using :ua: hole now too. Good thing you didn't copyright that post.

© AUChizad (it's mine now)

Well, to be fair, I did come to the conclusion, that Nick ultimately retained his crown. He just finally got some competition.

And by the way, I'm going to start using :ua: hole now too. Good thing you didn't copyright that post.

© AUChizad (it's mine now)

Sweet. I'll file the paperwork for you and sue any :ua: hole who even thinks about....DOH!

I like my version better: :ua: hole

The beauty of it is you don't even need to qualify it by saying "the biggest" :ua: hole either. It's understood immediately who we're talking about.

Just for clarification, and to prove that little nicky is not to be out-sleeeeezed,......What petrino did is now called (by ESPN) pulling a saban! ! ! ! !

Archived