Cutcliff gone to Duke

AURULZ1

Damn, I need to get in on their next hunting trip.

Oh yeah, is there a link for the Dookie thing?

I was tempted to fill out an application for it...

I was gonna request 40k a year and a dorm room to live in.

I couldn't have been much worse and they could have saved that money for something else.

Cutcliff says no offer has been made according to this article:

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/7563190?MSNHPHMA

You cant trust anything the media say anymore. ESPN says hes the next coach, and then the very next day Cutcliffe says hes never been offered. WHATS HAPPENING

I thought when Cutcliffe was hired at UT, it was assumed that he would take over when Phil retired, supposedly in a few years. Do you think Phil has decided to not retire yet and Cutcliffe got tired of waiting?

I thought when Cutcliffe was hired at UT, it was assumed that he would take over when Phil retired, supposedly in a few years. Do you think Phil has decided to not retire yet and Cutcliffe got tired of waiting?

Many possibilities if he is the apparent heir to Fulmer:

1) Duke is a stepping stone?

2) He wants more money now?

3) He wants to see his head coaching abilities tested again?

Granted we all know Ole Miss made a bad move by firing Cutcliffe. But he did get fired from Ole Miss. Would a storied program like Tennessee want that as their head coach?

Granted we all know Ole Miss made a bad move by firing Cutcliffe. But he did get fired from Ole Miss. Would a storied program like Tennessee want that as their head coach?

Well, they have put up with Fulmer. And you know whatever Cutcliffe did to get fired, couldn't have been any worse than Phil has done.

Duke would be a good place to coach and build something small and not have people up your a** all the time. I think he may just be tired of all the pressure that goes with being Fat Phil's scapegoat, like Chaves (sp). I'm probably wrong, but I see this not being all that bad of a move. He is a great teacher.

Archived