Two LSU Students Killed

DCWarEagle

Reports say that two international Ph.D. students were shot and killed at LSU today. One of the victims had a pregnant wife.

Thoughts and prayers to their families.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071214/ap_on_..._students_slain

I just don't understand why this becoming more frequent on campuses around the country. I guess I just cannot comprehend what goes through the mind of some people. :gofig:

Our own University has experienced this as well. A few years ago two students were gunned down in the apartment. Granted it wasn't on campus, but the were International students as well. It made national headlines then as well. The gunman was never caught if I remember correctly. It is a terrible tragedy and I hope that they catch the person that did this unspeakable act at LSU.

it was 2 chinese students around 98-99 that was killed on gay st if i remember. They brought in the FBI and never solved it. Auburn Univ paid for the families to fly over here and atttend the funeral. I have often wondered about what was the motive behind this slaying. There was another guy shot in the head in his bed on the street north of magnolia around the same time that was never solved. Prayers to the the victims.

Archived