Any chance Pat White leaves?

Justin5

Would White consider leaving WVU after CRR departure? I know he has no pro potential at the QB postition, but someone would definitely take a chance on him I think at WR.

Also, I can't imagine his stock going any higher so why not jump?

Of course this entire idea is based around the assumption that Slaton jumps pro. I don't see any way he doesnt go.

...and yes, I bring this up because I would love to get WVU near year without White & Slaton.

No smaller than Randle-El. White's a better runner than Slaton is to be honest. If I could only have one of them to get the ball to, I'd take White. He'll get drafted somewhere if he can show soft hands. Explosive athlete. Him leaving early is wishful thinking though.

No smaller than Randle-El. White's a better runner than Slaton is to be honest. If I could only have one of them to get the ball to, I'd take White. He'll get drafted somewhere if he can show soft hands. Explosive athlete. Him leaving early is wishful thinking though.

I think I heard on the radio that White said he was staying.

Pat White would be an incredible returner. He's incredibly dangerous in the open field. He's a bit small to play WR in the NFL. Who knows though - not all slot receivers are above 6 feet.

Archived