Slaton going pro

autkidd

Good, now all we will have to shut down is Devine.

I don't really know if that is going to be a good thing or not.

good for him but it wont really help us in next year's game. that offense lives and dies with White. Unless he leaves we will have our hands full.

good for him but it wont really help us in next year's game. that offense lives and dies with White. Unless he leaves we will have our hands full.

that offense lived and died by richrod, pat white will not be the same quarterback next year

that offense lived and died by richrod, pat white will not be the same quarterback next year

Never underestimate a Bill Stewart coached team...

Sincerely,

Bob Stoops

I wonder how many times Bill Stewart can recycle that "Win this one for the State of West Virginia" speech?

Sincerely,

Bob Stoops

I wonder how many times Bill Stewart can recycle that "Win this one for the State of West Virginia" speech?

How many in-state rivals do they have?

Marshall, but do they ever play?

No they don't play. I guess its kinda like UA not playing UAB. You don't want to get embarrassed by your little brother. And yes I know that Marshall is not a part of WVU, like UAB is to UA, I was just comparing the closest thing I could think of.

I agree, RichRod really made some impressive adjustments in the USF and Pitt games when Pat White went out with an injury.

mistaaaaaaaake. Enjoy that round 5 money Steve. Seriously, he's gotta be no better than the fifth or sixth best JUNIOR running back in the draft (McFadden, Jones, Stewart, Mendenhall... then maybe Slaton?).

It won't matter for the game. Losing Darius Reynaud was a bigger part of the offense than Slaton.

Edit: Jamaal Charles and Ray Rice turned pro too, and I'd take them over Slaton too.

I agree, RichRod really made some impressive adjustments in the USF and Pitt games when Pat White went out with an injury.

about as good of adjustments as we made against usf, msu, and georgia. no coach is perfect. you're crazy if you think they're just gonna pick up where they left off.

I would have been nice to have shut down Slaton and McFadden/Jones again but ESPN would have blown that off like normal. Why did he jump if he isn't going to make that good of money, someone told him wrong on his draft posistion.

I would have been nice to have shut down Slaton and McFadden/Jones again but ESPN would have blown that off like normal. Why did he jump if he isn't going to make that good of money, someone told him wrong on his draft posistion.

Or he was getting passed by by Devine. Maybe he's trying to get something while he can.

Archived