New Commit!

Lt3

Andre Wadley ... 6-2 250 DE, going to be a good one! That is the second pledge of the day, and the great thing is they both chose AU over UT!!

Alright you gurus...link, bio, stats, stars.

By God, you can't come on here and throw out a name and say great pick up. I NEED MY STATS.....

Otherwise, I'll call my Auburn buddy and say, "Dude, we got Andre Wadley"

"Really, who is he?"

"You know, I don't have a clue."

By God, you can't come on here and throw out a name and say great pick up. I NEED MY STATS.....

"Really, who is he?"

Well, I don't know much about him either but the one thing that jumps out at me is that this guy is 260 and runs a 4.6 40 ... ... that's as fast as one of our QB commits. {Dayyum, just dayyum!} Welcome, Mr Wadley and WDE. :au:

"Really, who is he?"

Well, I don't know much about him either but the one thing that jumps out at me is that this guy is 260 and runs a 4.6 40 ... ... that's as fast as one of our QB commits. {Dayyum, just dayyum!} Welcome, Mr Wadley and WDE. :au:

If JPW is reading about these DE commits, he is probably having night sweats.

Okay, I've been reading up on him. 3 different sites/articles. One has him listed at 245. One at 260 and the other at 265. One says he runs a 4.6. Another says he runs a 4.88. One has him at 6'2" and another at 6'3".

Man of mystery.

Another very good pickup at DE. That is two here recently (along w/ Savage). Excellent work.

I think at this point we are going to have a very solid class regardless of what happens. If we can close with just a few more (Harris and Lipscomb would be great...never figured out what happened w/ McClain) AND keep the ones we have (I know at least four seem to be soft commits) we will have an outstanding class.

This is the only tidbit I have on him... and I freakin love it. LOVE it:

“All I know is I’m gonna be playing defense,†Wadley said. “As long as I’m hitting people, that’s all I care about.â€Â

(This was in response to a question about what position Auburn was recruiting him for)

Okay, I've been reading up on him. 3 different sites/articles. One has him listed at 245. One at 260 and the other at 265. One says he runs a 4.6. Another says he runs a 4.88. One has him at 6'2" and another at 6'3".

Man of mystery.

6'2" 245 4.88 is more realistic. Look for him to redshirt and Yoxercise in 08'. In 09' he'll be in the mix at DT.....

What makes you think he will move to DT? He played linebacker in high school, so he will either stay there or move to DE. It would be very rare for a guy to move straight from LB to DT.

You give him a year of Yoxercise and I think he's in the DT mix. He along with Savage gives AU two prospects in this class that could possibly play three different positions. The Buck, DE or DT.

Archived