A Sad Note

Proud Tiger

I type this with tears in my eyes. I just learned that Meg Ingram died this morning here in Huntsville after a long battle with a brain tumor and cancer. Meg is a former Bama cheerleader who lived near me. So sad to lose such a once vibrant young lady. At least she is now at peace in the arms of her Lord.

:(

I type this with tears in my eyes. I just learned that Meg Ingram died this morning here in Huntsville after a long battle with a brain tumor and cancer. Meg is a former Bama cheerleader who lived near me. So sad to lose such a once vibrant young lady. At least she is now at peace in the arms of her Lord.

Sad to hear. Pray for her family...... :(

I went to high school with Meg. Our houses were behind eachother's since I moved to Huntsville in the 8th grade.

Meg was an inspiration to a whole hell of a lot of people. She kicked that cancer's ass from here to kingdom come, it's just that the cancer didn't get tired, and Meg did.

Meg, you'll be missed.

With Love...

Thanks so much for posting this. I was just reading some past posts about her yesterday, and wondered how she was doing. This is so sad for her friends and family. It is so hard to lose someone this young and just starting her life, but at least the pain is gone.

Very classy post, ProudTiger.

I have several friends that were close to Meg. If any of you know how hard it is to lose a friend, you can relate to what they (not to mention her family) are having to cope with.

From what I understand, she went to the Lord in peace and without pain.

Very classy post, ProudTiger.

I have several friends that were close to Meg. If any of you know how hard it is to lose a friend, you can relate to what they (not to mention her family) are having to cope with.

From what I understand, she went to the Lord in peace and without pain.

Unfortunately she did have a lot of pain near the end. It got so bad a couple of weeks ago they induced her into a coma. As the end came near, they let her come out of the coma while on hevay pain medicine. A few of the bama cheerleaders were there and she was presented a diploma from UofA. Fortunately her suffering is now over.

Archived