Enrique Davis

lukeduke

I just want to say that I have never been more disappointed in a recruiting class. Our coaches have done a terrible job of recruiting this year, while the team across the state is getting everybody they wanted. I'm tired of hearing Auburn fans say that stars don't mean anything. Thats' bull****. Changes need to be made. This class sucks.

Ahhhh....a sweet ray of sunshine!!!

I bet you're one helluva motivator. "You all suck" "You're worthless"

A bit of advice...don't have kids!

I just want to say that I have never been more disappointed in a recruiting class. Our coaches have done a terrible job of recruiting this year, while the team across the state is getting everybody they wanted. I'm tired of hearing Auburn fans say that stars don't mean anything. Thats' bull****. Changes need to be made. This class sucks.

i am tired of your negativity.

The stars in this quote very acurately represent what recruiting stars mean. :)

You're right, it sucks so bad that it will end up in the top 15 recruiting classes in the country. Besides, we lost both coordinators and we have a very young team. Auburn will be fine.

You're right, it sucks so bad that it will end up in the top 15 recruiting classes in the country. Besides, we lost both coordinators and we have a very young team. Auburn will be fine.

I don't know...I walked outside to get lunch a few minutes ago and something rather large hit me in the head. Damn pigeons.

This "fan" is just another reason why one should wear a condom.....

Changes do need to be made. Improve your perpetual pissy attitude.

Archived