Colquitt suspended

BigSammyK

If it wasn't already...It's official now. Fulmer has lost that team, and most likely his job at the end of this season.

Haven't we head that for a few years now? He always pulls something out to save his job.

He's going to miss the Auburn game. Good for us.

If it wasn't already...It's official now. Fulmer has lost that team, and most likely his job at the end of this season.

Haven't we head that for a few years now? He always pulls something out to save his job.

Yes, but he's never lost his star punter before either.

Fulmer will always massively disappoint then come up with something big

I suspect UT to win 8 games in 2008 (and remember, I picked UT to win the East last year in the thread on here predicting the SEC) yet I suspect UT to upset either UF or UGA (well, beating us for them would be 3 in a row thus may not be an upset) and Fulmer will keep his job AGAIN

Look, I respect college athletes as much as the next guy, but "star" and "punter" shouldn't ever be carelessly crammed together like that ever again.

Look, I respect college athletes as much as the next guy, but "star" and "punter" shouldn't ever be carelessly crammed together like that ever again.

Your kidding right, wasn't it Kody Bliss? that pretty much helped AU beat UF in 2006 b/c of the outstanding punting job he did to time after time give them sucky field position. Great punters are few and far between. They can definitely impact a game and yes be a star.

Your kidding right, wasn't it Kody Bliss? that pretty much helped AU beat UF in 2006 b/c of the outstanding punting job he did to time after time give them sucky field position. Great punters are few and far between. They can definitely impact a game and yes be a star.

No I am not kidding. I think there are great punters and Kodi was one, but none of them will ever be stars.

Archived