Hillary Clinton - a corrupt liar since the early 70's.

AURaptor

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

HILLARY FIRED? SHOULD HAVE BEEN DISBARRED!

We touched on this yesterday, and I'm told that we've received a mess-o-emails asking me to put something about it on the Nuze today. Ok .. so here we go with the abbreviated version of Hillary's shenanigans when she was working for the House Judiciary Committee during the Nixon impeachment mess. If you want the full story click here to read the column by Dan Calabrese.

Hillary Rodham gets a spot on the legal staff of the House Judiciary Committee upon the recommendation of a lawyer pal of Ted Kennedy.

The man who hires Hillary is Jerry Zeifman, a lifelong Democrat.

The House Judiciary Committee is investigating Richard Nixon with an eye on impeachment.

A question arises as to whether or not Nixon is legally entitled to counsel during the investigation. If so, his council would be allowed to cross examine witnesses appearing before the panel.

The concern about having counsel for Nixon cross examine witnesses centered on E. Howard Hunt. Democrats on the committee feared that Nixon's counsel would elicit information from Hunt that would be very damaging to the Kennedys.

Zeifman tells Hillary that Nixon is entitled to counsel. He cites documents in the committee's public file referencing the fact that Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas had representation four years earlier while he was being investigated.

Hillary removes the documents from the committees public file and places them under lock and key in her office where they are not available for media or public scrutiny.

Hillary then prepares a brief for filing with a federal judge which falsely states that there is no precedent for an official being investigated by the committee to have legal representation during that investigation.

Nixon resigns before Hillary has a chance to submit the brief in which she makes knowingly false claims.

Zeifman then fires Hillary. Hillary asks for a letter of recommendation. Zeifman says no. This was only the third time in Zeifman's 17 years with the committee that he had refused a letter of recommendation.

http://www.jzeifman.com/

C'mon folks. She stole public documents and then tried to deny a sitting President his Constitutional rights!

And no one says a word about it ???

The Clintons are liars. On this Raptor we agree. They are snakes waiting to strike, watch Obama, I bet she will feed on her own kind!! Thanks for that eyeopener. I had not heard anything about that before.

The Clintons are liars. On this Raptor we agree. They are snakes waiting to strike, watch Obama, I bet she will feed on her own kind!! Thanks for that eyeopener. I had not heard anything about that before.

Your welcome, but this is the kicker. NO ONE has heard of this before. When ever you hear about Hillary's life, you always hear that she was on the legal team which was preparing to impeach Nixon. What you never hear though, is that she was FIRED from that job, or why. And even worse, why she was denied a letter of recommendation by the lead counsel, J. Zeifman. It seems that the main stream media might just allow this story to surface, now that it finally showed the video from her snipper - less trip to Bosnia.

Your welcome, but this is the kicker. NO ONE has heard of this before. When ever you hear about Hillary's life, you always hear that she was on the legal team which was preparing to impeach Nixon. What you never hear though, is that she was FIRED from that job, or why. And even worse, why she was denied a letter of recommendation by the lead counsel, J. Zeifman. It seems that the main stream media might just allow this story to surface, now that it finally showed the video from her snipper - less trip to Bosnia.

Sure it will. I don't believe the mainstream media to be behind her anymore. I think it is pretty obvious who they are pushing.

I had read this somewhere before you posted but for some reason I was thinking about the sniper-less trip tp Bosnia when I saw the thread topic. What I want to know is why Zeifman didn't ever report this and have her disbarred. The only reason I can think of is that it was b/c she was a friend to the Kennedy's.

What I want to know is why Zeifman didn't ever report this and have her disbarred. The only reason I can think of is that it was b/c she was a friend to the Kennedy's.

Hillary wrote up the brief, but because Nixon resigned, that stopped the impeachment proceedings, and so the brief was never presented formally in the House. As for why he didn't report her having stolen the public documents, I guess he hoped she'd learn her lesson. In fact, during the interview w/ Boortz, Zeifman said pretty much that exactly. Remember, she was young ( 27 ) at the time, in good standing w/ a powerful lawyer from Yale, and close ties to Ted Kennedy, and Hillary had what many thought was a bright future. Zeifman is a life long Democrat, so it's not hard to imagine him wanting to take care of his own, as it were, even if he didn't care for Hillary all that much.

Archived