Another former bammer player was arrested this morning...

The Prowler

Wow, how good does this look on his resume for other jobs with UA? Although, he's perfectly suited as a color commentator because he relates so well to the current Bama players.

2 of Bama's most famous former football players following in the footsteps of that wonderful coach. Namath slobbering on what's her name on ESPN and Stabler achieving the 3-peat. The word from my friends in the Gulf Shores area: alledgedly tell me he might have possibly set a national record if the local police weren't so forgiving.

The coach won football games and that is all that matters isn't it?

I hear the Robertsdale Police Chief is a barner. Maybe Saban can go down there and talk to him to get this straightened out.

I know he's one of the more famous Bammer players, but does that mean that he needs to be on the radio? He's awful! Just as an example, I wouldn't want Auburn to put Terry Henley on the radio. Bama fans - what do you think about keeping Stabler on the radio?

I know he's one of the more famous Bammer players, but does that mean that he needs to be on the radio? He's awful! Just as an example, I wouldn't want Auburn to put Terry Henley on the radio. Bama fans - what do you think about keeping Stabler on the radio?

Excuse me? Just how many DUI's has Henley had?

Archived