"What are you sellin today??" -- Nick Saban

WAR-GIGEM-EAGLE

watching an Under the Lights special on 'bama's spring practice. I had to laugh when Nick Saban said, "I always ask my guys what they're sellin out there" then it shot to a clip of them on the field and he's yelling,

"What are you sellin today two - four, what are you sellin??"

It must mean that he has to know what's going on with the team because he's their number one customer.

:poke::ua:

:au:

sabanknew1ji3.jpg

NICE "DETECTIVE' WORK! This is ABSOLUTE PROOF! :roflol:

When I first saw the picture I laughed like hell, very creative. But in thinking, If I'm Jimmy's son and I saw this it would probably jam some salt in this open wound.

When I first saw the picture I laughed like hell, very creative. But in thinking, If I'm Jimmy's son and I saw this it would probably jam some salt in this open wound.

O' please...your reaching a little here don't cha think?

How old could jimmy's son be...5...6?

And if he could surf the net and find this I think they have a lot more problems then this to deal with.

I think you might be out of touch with just how computer literate a 6 year old is. I'm not reaching for anything, I can see how my post could have been taken as some sort of sour grapes, again I laughed at the picture. I was stating seperatly that it would suck given the last week if I saw a picture like this of my father.

AHAAAHAHAHAHA.......Good Picture. Oh Yeah, and that picture hasn't been Photoshopped either.

I know I always have to watch my 3 year old, so he doesn't see any compromising pictures of me while he's cruising rivals' forums.

And the audio clip is priceless.

I think you might be out of touch with just how computer literate a 6 year old is. I'm not reaching for anything, I can see how my post could have been taken as some sort of sour grapes, again I laughed at the picture. I was stating seperatly that it would suck given the last week if I saw a picture like this of my father.

No...I have a 6 year old will start 1st grade next month. I know how well he can drive around a computer.

It's called monitoring a child on the internet. If this, or any 5,6,7,8,9 year old is left to just roam around the internet looking for pictures you've got bigger problems than this.

I know I always have to watch my 3 year old, so he doesn't see any compromising pictures of me while he's cruising rivals' forums.

And the audio clip is priceless.

Sure, compromising pictures of you on "rivals forums"...nowhere else a little more prurient? :poke::big:

Archived