Trojans strip gamecocks of 'SC' mark

WarTiger

They are certainly distinguishable. If anything I think South Carolina should have more rights. Drop something in the mail to ____________, SC and see who gets your letter. Pete Carroll or Steve Spurrier?

They are certainly distinguishable. If anything I think South Carolina should have more rights. Drop something in the mail to ____________, SC and see who gets your letter. Pete Carroll or Steve Spurrier?

That argument was used in the lawsuit. They didn't buy it.

Plus, this is mostly of a BASEBALL related topic because the football program doesn't use that logo. The baseball team does.

I still agree it sucks and completely agree that I can't tell if fans are Braves fans or Bammers.

That argument was used in the lawsuit. They didn't buy it.

Plus, this is mostly of a BASEBALL related topic because the football program doesn't use that logo. The baseball team does.

I still agree it sucks and completely agree that I can't tell if fans are Braves fans or Bammers.

I agree, untill the bammers open their mouth and then there's no mistaking them!!!!!!!

I love to strike up a converstaion with a bammer wearing something with the script "A" on it and say "hey I'm a Braves fan too. They aren't doing to good are they?" They usually stutter a bit trying to explain it's for bama. Then I ask why they didn't do something original so there would be no mistake. :P

South Carolina will soon come out with a press release stating they can still use their SC logo

South Carolina lost but I have a sneaking suspicion both schools will come to some sort of agreement as Texas/Tennessee, Georgia/Green Bay, and Yale/Georgia/Georgetown have all done with disagreements

I love to strike up a converstaion with a bammer wearing something with the script "A" on it and say "hey I'm a Braves fan too. They aren't doing to good are they?" They usually stutter a bit trying to explain it's for bama. Then I ask why they didn't do something original so there would be no mistake. :P

I frequently screw with Bammers too Proud! They are VERY easily confused. :big:

Archived