Dear Auburn Fans,

Streyeder

We (moderators and admins) just got an e-mail in which Streyder reported tiger88's post because he called him names.

Streyder, you show up after a long absence from the board to talk smack, and then make a derogatory remark about the school you got your education from. Sorry, but you are not getting any help from me on this one.

As far as your time spent out "the Cow College", if it was so bad, then what does that say about you choosing to go to Auburn? You make it sound like an Auburn education is inferior, so as a UAT fan, why did you choose to go there? Heck, in that regards, what does that say about a UAT education if a UAT fan dogs Auburn by calling it a cow college, but still chooses to attend Auburn? What degree did you get that was only offered at Auburn inside the state?

Your initial post makes no sense because your turds have known about losing quite well the last few years, so you should be able to sympathize real easy. That is not called living in the past, it is quite simply just pointing out the obvious.

Now I remember why I quit visiting this forum, it's because the mods hate to enforce their own rules. What's the point in even having them? I make one post in the smack forum and everyone get their panties in a bunch, good Lord. I guess you were too busy to read anything I said about both schools academics? Just gloss over that part? I have never said either school gave a bad education and have always been a proponent of recognizing the individual strengths in each school academically. Even in this very thread: "In case you didn't notice, both schools have great academic programs and each has their strong suits."

As for my major, I am a wireless electrical engineer and AU was (possibly still) the only college in the nation with an undergrad in such. (Vodaphone also sponsors a grad program at UI.)

Here comes your wahmbulance. The woodshed has always had name calling in it. Go back and check. Especially when whiny little babies who have hidden for a long time come back to talk smack because their blind squirrel team finally found a nut. I once knew a guy who was a garguntantuan whiny little beeotch and you could be his twin. Don't start a shed thread if you are going to be little pouty child about the response. You should be ashamed of wasting a moderators time. These guys give freely to help police the board and little pant wastes like you cause them unnecessary work.

Nobody likes a tattle tale.

Nobody doesn't like Sara Lee.

I met my wife at Auburn while she lived at Chateau Apartments. Good times there.

I love my wife...and you can too for $50.00.

I met my wife at Auburn while she lived at Chateau Apartments. Good times there.

:roflol:

040426_money_hlg_10a.hlarge.jpg

It was like a mission trip. Taking the Word to the most backwards place on earth. It was a rough job, but I did my best to convert those that I could.

Well since your coming out of the closet don't stop now. It's funny to me though that you went to a college from "the most backwards place on earth" and pull for its biggest rival but......you still come back to a aunation to post. Maybe Bama didn't want you then and they don't want fans like you now. I'm glad all Bama fans aren't like you. In fact the ones I know are like Southlink. Honest about their team and ours. When Bama was down I never rubbed it in their face and they have the same respect for me this year.

Dude, don't get on the Woodshed if you can't take some good ribbin'. lol I had AU winning rubbed in my face for six years straight, 4 at Auburn. I've got no problem giving the gift of smack talk right back. You don't see me trying to smack talk on any other board, and to post anything on this forum is exceedingly rare. You should realize where you're at before trying to talk down to me. Good Lord.

Oh, and I have never made any bones about telling people where I went to school and what team I cheered for. I went to school for an education, AU happened to be the only place in the nation with my degree and it was instate and thus affordable. In case you didn't notice, both schools have great academic programs and each has their strong suits. However, I was born and raised a Bama fan and that's one allegiance that will never change. I didn't get my degree on the football field, I got it in the classroom. I made one distinction early that many fans don't make in their lifetime: Getting a better education for achieving my goals in life is more important than being on campus at my favorite school. And there's no class on Saturday.

Roll Tide!

Archived