Dear Auburn Fans,

Streyeder

You sure your not an AU fan? You sure kiss butt a lot here.

I am just not a good rival poster here unless I act 15 and claim how super-duper my team is and how much Auburn super sucks. Got any advice for me? Should I apologize like a girl for any of my own fans actions like you did when you first came here or what?

Help me here

Maybe I could hack this site and post UGA pics all over the place. That would really show them.

sym_27.jpg

I can't believe (well you are a uat fan so maybe i can) that you would even dream of posting this knowing what uat's record has been for the 8 years prior to this one. Yes, that last column in LOSSES for uat since 2000. That's 46 losses with 53 wins.. 7 games over .500 and you are going to come here and talk trash off one season?

2000 - 3-8

2001 - 7-5

2002 - 10-3

2003 - 4-9

2004 - 6-6

2005 - 10-2

2006 - 6-7

2007 - 7-6

totals: 53-46

Should we remind you what has happened the last 4 times uat has won 10 games? believe me, you won't like it...

For a fanbase that preaches not living in the past, y'all sure to love to go back to it when it suits you!

11-0.

and you pathetic uaters conveniently forget it when it suits you...

oh...and until uat actually beats us....SIX is current...

sym_27.jpg

I can't believe (well you are a uat fan so maybe i can) that you would even dream of posting this knowing what uat's record has been for the 8 years prior to this one. Yes, that last column in LOSSES for uat since 2000. That's 46 losses with 53 wins.. 7 games over .500 and you are going to come here and talk trash off one season?

2000 - 3-8

2001 - 7-5

2002 - 10-3

2003 - 4-9

2004 - 6-6

2005 - 10-2

2006 - 6-7

2007 - 7-6

Should we remind you what has happened the last 4 times uat has won 10 games? believe me, you won't like it...

Just to let you know one additional statistic:

Auburn's record

2000 Auburn 9-4

2001 Auburn 7-5

2002 Auburn 9-4

2003 Auburn 8-5

2004 Auburn 13-0

2005 Auburn 9-3

2006 Auburn 11-2

2007 Auburn 9-4

totals: 75-27

and for Alabama:

hmmm....see a difference? Want to trashtalk some more?

sym_27.jpg

Why does your car tag say "Udder Cover"? Do you work for Playtex? Or are you a model for Bali?

sym_27.jpg

Why does your car tag say "Udder Cover"? Do you work for Playtex? Or are you a model for Bali?

Because I went to Auburn. I was under cover at the Cow College.

sym_27.jpg

2000 - 3-8

2001 - 7-5

2002 - 10-3

2003 - 4-9

2004 - 6-6

2005 - 10-2

2006 - 6-7

2007 - 7-6

Auburn's record

2000 Auburn 9-4

2001 Auburn 7-5

2002 Auburn 9-4

2003 Auburn 8-5

2004 Auburn 13-0

2005 Auburn 9-3

2006 Auburn 11-2

2007 Auburn 9-4

and for Alabama:

Well, if you want the past:

University of Alabama

All-time record 798–314–43 (.709)

Postseason bowl record 31–21–3

National titles 12

Conference titles 25 (21 SEC)

Heisman winners 0

All-Americans 92

Auburn University

All-time record 676–388–47 (.630)

Postseason bowl record 19–13–2

National titles 1 AP

Conference titles 10 (6 SEC)

Heisman winners 2

All-Americans 62

All-time series 38–33–1, ALA

Largest victory December 4, 1948 55–0, ALA

sym_27.jpg

Seems deep down you really love it there

sym_27.jpg

It was like a mission trip. Taking the Word to the most backwards place on earth. It was a rough job, but I did my best to convert those that I could.

It was like a mission trip. Taking the Word to the most backwards place on earth. It was a rough job, but I did my best to convert those that I could.

Well since your coming out of the closet don't stop now. It's funny to me though that you went to a college from "the most backwards place on earth" and pull for its biggest rival but......you still come back to a aunation to post. Maybe Bama didn't want you then and they don't want fans like you now. I'm glad all Bama fans aren't like you. In fact the ones I know are like Southlink. Honest about their team and ours. When Bama was down I never rubbed it in their face and they have the same respect for me this year.

Well since your coming out of the closet don't stop now. It's funny to me though that you went to a college from "the most backwards place on earth" and pull for its biggest rival but......you still come back to a aunation to post. Maybe Bama didn't want you then and they don't want fans like you now. I'm glad all Bama fans aren't like you. In fact the ones I know are like Southlink. Honest about their team and ours. When Bama was down I never rubbed it in their face and they have the same respect for me this year.

Dude, don't get on the Woodshed if you can't take some good ribbin'. lol I had AU winning rubbed in my face for six years straight, 4 at Auburn. I've got no problem giving the gift of smack talk right back. You don't see me trying to smack talk on any other board, and to post anything on this forum is exceedingly rare. You should realize where you're at before trying to talk down to me. Good Lord.

Oh, and I have never made any bones about telling people where I went to school and what team I cheered for. I went to school for an education, AU happened to be the only place in the nation with my degree and it was instate and thus affordable. In case you didn't notice, both schools have great academic programs and each has their strong suits. However, I was born and raised a Bama fan and that's one allegiance that will never change. I didn't get my degree on the football field, I got it in the classroom. I made one distinction early that many fans don't make in their lifetime: Getting a better education for achieving my goals in life is more important than being on campus at my favorite school. And there's no class on Saturday.

Roll Tide!

sym_27.jpg

2000 - 3-8

2001 - 7-5

2002 - 10-3

2003 - 4-9

2004 - 6-6

2005 - 10-2

2006 - 6-7

2007 - 7-6

Auburn's record

2000 Auburn 9-4

2001 Auburn 7-5

2002 Auburn 9-4

2003 Auburn 8-5

2004 Auburn 13-0

2005 Auburn 9-3

2006 Auburn 11-2

2007 Auburn 9-4

and for Alabama:

Well, if you want the past:

University of Alabama

All-time record 798–314–43 (.709)

Postseason bowl record 31–21–3

National titles 12

Conference titles 25 (21 SEC)

Heisman winners 0

All-Americans 92

Auburn University

All-time record 676–388–47 (.630)

Postseason bowl record 19–13–2

National titles 1 AP

Conference titles 10 (6 SEC)

Heisman winners 2

All-Americans 62

All-time series 38–33–1, ALA

Largest victory December 4, 1948 55–0, ALA

Your stats. National Champions 12 ?

That's how many you claim! not exactly actuate. You Got 9 Legit1925 1926 1961 1964 1965 1973 1978 1979 1992

And you split it 5 times one split was with ND and ND beat BAMA in the bowl game!Now I don't know who gave bama the other three! but it was not AP or UPI Coaches or BCS

Maybe it was the Tuscaloosa times and coin op laundry and dry cleaners. but I don't think you can count them. And don't format your post's like this it make the Sreek's eye's bleed.

Guys, streyeder was always a whiny little douchbag. Obviously, he is a prick who was able to avoid having any class rub off on him during his stay at AU. I'm certain that coming to AU is the only intelligent thing he ever did in his life.

He has been gone lately because he is a coward and bammer has one good year and he crawls out from under his rock to talk smack. What a low class loser.

We (moderators and admins) just got an e-mail in which Streyder reported tiger88's post because he called him names.

Streyder, you show up after a long absence from the board to talk smack, and then make a derogatory remark about the school you got your education from. Sorry, but you are not getting any help from me on this one.

As far as your time spent out "the Cow College", if it was so bad, then what does that say about you choosing to go to Auburn? You make it sound like an Auburn education is inferior, so as a UAT fan, why did you choose to go there? Heck, in that regards, what does that say about a UAT education if a UAT fan dogs Auburn by calling it a cow college, but still chooses to attend Auburn? What degree did you get that was only offered at Auburn inside the state?

Your initial post makes no sense because your turds have known about losing quite well the last few years, so you should be able to sympathize real easy. That is not called living in the past, it is quite simply just pointing out the obvious.

Classic. I have gotten into some real back and forths over the years and have been called many many names and have never once cried to a moderator about it. Streyeders colors are even more fully shown here.

Hey streye dog! How many times did uat beat AU while you were being educated in Gods country?

Well, you obviously have an incredibly short memory judging by your e-card stating you can't empathize with losing.

One thing for certain, IF and I mean IF you guys win this year you will not have won more than one out of the last 7 years. Still complete ownage in recent history.

We (moderators and admins) just got an e-mail in which Streyder reported tiger88's post because he called him names.

Streyder, you show up after a long absence from the board to talk smack, and then make a derogatory remark about the school you got your education from. Sorry, but you are not getting any help from me on this one.

As far as your time spent out "the Cow College", if it was so bad, then what does that say about you choosing to go to Auburn? You make it sound like an Auburn education is inferior, so as a UAT fan, why did you choose to go there? Heck, in that regards, what does that say about a UAT education if a UAT fan dogs Auburn by calling it a cow college, but still chooses to attend Auburn? What degree did you get that was only offered at Auburn inside the state?

Your initial post makes no sense because your turds have known about losing quite well the last few years, so you should be able to sympathize real easy. That is not called living in the past, it is quite simply just pointing out the obvious.

What exactly did tiger88 say? Moderator he's using fact's and stuff. He called me a Bammer. OH I see it.

where was he wrong? He did crawl out from under a rock He is a prick. and They all only crow when they win. Its like The Question I asked Shreek And bitches with tweezers. If you don't want to know what we Auburn fans think . Why the hell are you here? And if you don't like what you hear . Feel free to leave.

Now I remember why I quit visiting this forum, it's because the mods hate to enforce their own rules. What's the point in even having them? I make one post in the smack forum and everyone get their panties in a bunch, good Lord. I guess you were too busy to read anything I said about both schools academics? Just gloss over that part? I have never said either school gave a bad education and have always been a proponent of recognizing the individual strengths in each school academically. Even in this very thread: "In case you didn't notice, both schools have great academic programs and each has their strong suits."

As for my major, I am a wireless electrical engineer and AU was (possibly still) the only college in the nation with an undergrad in such. (Vodaphone also sponsors a grad program at UI.)

sym_27.jpg

well, he was a resident of Gay Street......

I make one post in the smack forum and everyone get their panties in a bunch, good Lord

Technically, aren't you the one getting your panties in a wad by reporting the past post AND now complaining about enforcement?

I make one post in the smack forum and everyone get their panties in a bunch, good Lord

Technically, aren't you the one getting your panties in a wad by reporting the past post AND now complaining about enforcement?

I only reported a post that violated the rules, and pointed out the reason for taking a hiatus before. It seems everyone here is all up in arms because a Bama fan had the gall to post something poking fun at Auburn.

Oh, and I lived across the tracks on Gay St. lol At a place called Chateau no less. hahahaha Couldn't beat the rent though, living near DC makes you appreciate those rent prices.

Archived