Saban to Penn State?

AUTigerWDE

Penn State is a hire from within kind of place.......which will probably end up being a mistake. Penn St. wouldn't want $aban..........not their style.

Yea he might go. I think were looking at getting tubs or fulmer. I can only dream....aaaahhhhh

Fulmer....well I can't say. But I can understand you having that orgasm about having a guy who has beat you six in a row.

Yea he might go. I think were looking at getting tubs or fulmer. I can only dream....aaaahhhhh

Fulmer....well I can't say. But I can understand you having that orgasm about having a guy who has beat you 7 in a row.

Fixed it for you, he will have one 7 in a row.

Fulmer....well I can't say. But I can understand you having that orgasm about having a guy who has beat you 7 in a row.

Oh my, how many times has he one against us?

Oneing 7 in a row is impressive in any rivalry

Beat ya to it :big: .

You one

You one

Maybe some day you can two.

What are all of the Bammers gonna do when Saban bolts to Penn State? I cant wait to see the looks on there faces :moon::moon::moon:

i thought he was gone to Washington. i still say i called it first when i said CNS to AU the other week.

You one

You too are crazy.

You one

You too are crazy.

LOL YOU USED THE WRONG ONE. :P

Shire5k will you please give us your email address so we can all send you our posts first so that you can check them for spelling and grammar. It would save you atleast one post per thread. But really thanks for helping all of us out so we can be as grammatically correct as you. I know bad spelling and grammar makes your eyes bleed, I hope sarcasim doesn't effect you the same way.

You one

You too are crazy.

Looser.

You one

You too are crazy.

Looser.

I'll be honest, your member title is the best I've ever seen.

Shire5k will you please give us your email address so we can all send you our posts first so that you can check them for spelling and grammar. It would save you atleast one post per thread. But really thanks for helping all of us out so we can be as grammatically correct as you. I know bad spelling and grammar makes your eyes bleed, I hope sarcasim doesn't effect you the same way.

It's "at least". That's two words. Also, sarcasm. :big:

Archived