Did Tuberville say

PowerI

That he would let the new OC bring in his own coaches? My friend called me last night and he said that he caught the tail end of a conversation on JOX in which they were referring to something Tubs said in his press conference that he implied that he would let the new OC bring in his own staff. I'm not real clear on it, can somebody fill me in?

That he would let the new OC bring in his own coaches? My friend called me last night and he said that he caught the tail end of a conversation on JOX in which they were referring to something Tubs said in his press conference that he implied that he would let the new OC bring in his own staff. I'm not real clear on it, can somebody fill me in?

The bolded words used in the same paragraph make me doubtful. Not saying it is good or bad, rather inserting my $.02 on the source.

** I didn't hear the PC, so I don't know anything about it.**

On Finebaum yesterday (Which means this counts for absolutely nothing), they had a guy from Auburn Undercover I believe, and he said that it looks like unless Auburn gets absolutely embarrassed in the Iron Bowl, then Tuberville will stay, and the new OC will have the ability to bring with him as many people as he needs to get his offense to work. Also, he said it could be possible that Tuberville would give this same power to Rhoads to do what he needs to do for the defense.

Archived