Chizik going to go after Tana Patrick

HuntsvilleTiger

THIS IS AN AUBURN BOARD WE CAN DO WHATEVER WE WANT TO BAMMER MORONS. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT TAKE COUSIN EDDIE OUTSIDE AND HELP HIM EMPTY HIS SHITTER...IT'S FULL.

Watch that language young man! ;)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh please let this be the thread that gets him banned forever. Christmas is less than a day away!

Seriously, we've done the link war before where RWS spammed threads demanding links about everything said, but failed to produce his own. I believe it started because he was told to produce a link and he got in a tissy.

Ignoring him is no longer enough. Please Santa, make Christmas the best ever.

We've heard announcers speak of the running backs whose "feet never stop moving".

With rws, it is whose "mouth never stops moving". :yes:

What's even more amazing is he still manages to speak even with julios jock in his mouth...

Wow. And to think I thought this would be just a little unimportant post when I put it up. I hope Tana the best regardless of where he goes. Sure do hope he becomes a Tiger though! I've met him a few times and he's a good kid. The bammers sure do get riled up when you even say you're coach is talking to a kid they want!

Wow. And to think I thought this would be just a little unimportant post when I put it up. I hope Tana the best regardless of where he goes. Sure do hope he becomes a Tiger though! I've met him a few times and he's a good kid. The bammers sure do get riled up when you even say you're coach is talking to a kid they want!

Translation (If we get someone they wanted)

We are paying them. Or we never offered them. Or we didn't need him at that position. Not good enough to play here. Not a Alabama man. To slow, Over rated and does not fit our .(pick your lie)

Sound about right? I would love Tana from what Ive read he's a good kid.

And thanks for the laugh on Christmas RWS.

Seriously, we've done the link war before where RWS spammed threads demanding links about everything said, but failed to produce his own. I believe it started because he was told to produce a link and he got in a tissy.

i'm going to need you to provide a link showing where i spammed threads demanding links about everything said. :P its sort of like the other week when WarTiger said that nobody here that he knew of has ever accused CNS of cheating. now, am i really going to waste my time digging through every thread on the board for something i know that has been said or happened here? no, and i don't expect others to either. but when somebody demands it, such as earlier in this thread, then whats good for the goose.....

i'm going to need you to provide a link showing where i spammed threads demanding links about everything said. :P its sort of like the other week when WarTiger said that nobody here that he knew of has ever accused CNS of cheating. now, am i really going to waste my time digging through every thread on the board for something i know that has been said or happened here? no, and i don't expect others to either. but when somebody demands it, such as earlier in this thread, then whats good for the goose.....

Translation!

I could not find a single one.

Archived