Wow. I didn't see this coming.

otterinbham

24-13. This aint over yet. GO EAGLES.

A stop here could really start to make things interesting.

AND things just got INTERESTING!!!

I don't have any dislike for McNabb, but I do detest almost all things Philthadelphia.

Hopefully the Cards have one defensive stop in them.

I'm going to check my rapture clock out...Vanderbilt wins a bowl game and the Arizona freakin' Cardinals are in the Super Bowl.

Incredible.

I'm going to check my rapture clock out...Vanderbilt wins a bowl game and the Arizona freakin' Cardinals are in the Super Bowl.

Incredible.

:roflol::roflol::lmao:

Incredible.

You're way too late. The Toronto Blue Jays and the Atlanta Braves played in the World Series back in 1991.

Incredible.

:roflol::roflol::lmao:

The Rapture already happend..... The Atl Falcons made it to the Super Bowl......

This is the 2nd Coming!!!!!!!!!!!! :roflol:

Incredible.

You're way too late. The Toronto Blue Jays and the Atlanta Braves played in the World Series back in 1991.

Just for posterity's sake, it was the Twins and Braves in 1991...both teams worst to first, IIRC, but the Twins had won a World Series just 4 years before.

Jays and Braves was '92.

The Cardinals have now won more playoff games this season (3) than they had in their previous 88 seasons of existence combined (keep in mind they were in CHI and STL before moving to ARZ)...they're one of the original NFL teams.

Wow... did McNabb choke toward the end or what? I haven't checked his passing stats., but they can't be good. He missed open receivers on every one of his passes on the last drive. Unreal. The Eagles are my second favorite team (Steelers being 1st), but I like the fact that Dansby and Hood play for the Cards, and you gotta like Kurt Warner, a stand-up guy... check his bio.

Wow... did McNabb choke toward the end or what? I haven't checked his passing stats., but they can't be good. He missed open receivers on every one of his passes on the last drive. Unreal. The Eagles are my second favorite team (Steelers being 1st), but I like the fact that Dansby and Hood play for the Cards, and you gotta like Kurt Warner, a stand-up guy... check his bio.

But you have to hate his wife. She's so obnoxious.

Archived