Texas DE Commits: Nosa Eguae

AUman43

Nosa Equae ---as per Rivals, Welcome and War Eagle! One of the top Defensive Prospects in Texas. Way to GO!

Wow, his profile said 1330 on the SAT. That's 200 more points than I got. Is the total still 1600?

Wow, his profile said 1330 on the SAT. That's 200 more points than I got. Is the total still 1600?

The SAT is now out of 2400. They added an 800 point writing section in addition to the Math and Verbal sections.

WAR EAGLE NOSA!

The SAT is now out of 2400. They added an 800 point writing section in addition to the Math and Verbal sections.

WAR EAGLE NOSA!

It is technically out of 2400, but many people still recognize the score out of 1600 and a lot of schools don't use the writing section as much of an indicator.

I think this is huge that we got Eguae. It opens up doors to Texas recruiting which AU has not been the last 10 years. I think it is important to go out of st into some of the prime recruit states. With that being said I am not saying we should stop in state but it is just good to see the staff going past the Arkansas line.

I hear he's got a great nosa for footballa!

War Eagle Nosa!

Bama? Texas? Fuhgeddaboutit.

Archived